Teething

Mrshoffie

Reaction score
Hi all

Lo has one tooth which appeared about a week ago without too much upset.
However she is teething today and been fairly inconsolable - refusing feeds, only eating half her lunch and crying/whimpering for sil most of the day while I was at work (she was a bit fussy this morning but not inconsolable)
She had one bottle this morning, half her lunch and half her dinner and only a little water.
Is there anything I can do to make it easier for her , today she had calpol and teething gel.
And is it normal for her head to be so hot while teething? I assume the refusing food is because she hurts, poor baby has finally fallen asleep on me!

Returning the favour of a bump x

It's awful isn't it when you don't know how to help. What teething gel are you using. I use anbesol which seems to help with the pain as it's liquid it hits the spot rather than a gel which just gets smeared about.

Thanks for the bump! Am using calgel which lo loves the flavour of , I try and get her gums, she tries to lick it off! Tonight she has been permanently attached to the boob! If no different tomorrow I might try teething powders, see if that helps.

Yep boob comforter here too! It must be so painful for them.

Olivers had runny nappies now or 4 days his poor little bottom looks very sore bottom- bepanthen seem to have kept the nappy rash at bay as much as it can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->