Teething

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
How long before the teeth break through do they start fussing? I'm not expecting any teeth to pop through soon but my God she is so difficult. She's almost got her poor little hand knawed off, she's practically drowning herself in a puddle of drool and she's running a low grade fever + red cheeks. She's so whiney and clingy...ughh. I don't think its anything else cause she doesn't seem sick in any other way. She's too little to be able to take an object and put it in her mouth herself yet (or maybe she's not, but she can't do it), so her icy teethers are useless (she won't use it if I try to give it to her). I'm not into giving her tempra unless she really needs it, but I think that time is coming soon today.

She's got a white spot on her gum though on the bottom where her front right tooth would come through? Is that the tooth under the gum or something else?

Any ideas? Advice? :help:

Caitlyn started teething at 2 months, she didn't get any teeth untill 5 and a half months.

I could see white long before they broke unfortunately :(

Some babies have their first tooth at 2-3 months and some teeth for ages! Lola still hasn't started so I have no advice but she has also been quite fussy for the past few days.:huh:
Maybe something in the air :lol:

ah ha the white spot.... Our daugter had a white spot for a few weeks... gradually it turned into a line and then, vioala two teeth... this was around 4 months.... However, apparently everyone is different... Try and encourage her to chew on things (teethers) as apperantly is helps the tooth through... Good luck and get the bonjella on the go....

Well she'll be 3 months on Monday so I guess its not unreasonable that she could cut a tooth soon if she does it early.

She seems to have settled down a bit, I haven't given her tempra yet. If she starts acting up this evening I'll give her some before bed and see if that helps

Hannah goes through spurts of extreme fussiness with the teething and than will calm down. She's had a white line or her gum for a week or two now (and a few really fussy nights) but has since been happy :shrug: Don't know when we'll see a tooth

ah ha the white spot.... Our daugter had a white spot for a few weeks... gradually it turned into a line and then, vioala two teeth... this was around 4 months.... However, apparently everyone is different... Try and encourage her to chew on things (teethers) as apperantly is helps the tooth through... Good luck and get the bonjella on the go....

my son has had a line for the past couple of weeks so im hoping his will come through soon . xx

Tom was teething from around 3 months and got his through bout a week ago :)

If she is really fussy and has a feverr then definately give her tylenol or tempra... it wont hurt her.

Its pretty much different for every baby, I can see 2 white spots on the bottom of her gums now... And shes been acting like shes teething for a few weeks...

Hope something happens soon! I know it sucks big time.

Max had a white line under his gums for about 3 weeks , once that one came out the other next to it came out without me noticing and the now the top one sneaked in

my son has had a line for the past couple of weeks so im hoping his will come through soon . xx

Oooh same again, white line and sharpness last week and viola.... another tooth... nearly half way there now (8 out of 20)
Any luck with the teethers?
R:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"