Tefal quick cup - quick cup deluxe

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Was going to get one but the reviews are so mixed - anyone have one?

I've just noticed their new one though 'the deluxe' so now thats looking more tempting.

Thought I'd check if you girls have one or other.

x

I haven't got one but one of my clients have, its terrible its been sent back to argos twice, for leaking and guggling water out, also the water is very hot x

We got ours just before Oi was born..and it's been a godsend..I've never had to wait for her bottled water to cool, because it filters both hot or warm...I always fill a flask frm it for through the night feeds at just the right temp, so I wouldn't be without mine, you do get a coffee/steaming type sound when it's decanting but I think tahts because of the filter.

Anyway a thumbs up from me :)

Thanks girls

Seems reviews are mixed ... I didn't think these would suit making babies bottle though. I read so much that the first tefal quick cup wasn't very hot lol so have also spotted the breville hot cup and found 2 reviews that said it actually gave you hot water that you could add milk to :lol: I might go for one of those.

we've got one but i still ended up going to buy a kettle, the water didn't get that hot and I couldn't get a replacement filter for it anywhere!

The filters can be bought on Amazon and in Argos hun.

I think I've gone against the tefal one ...no doubt the new one is better but theres no reviews worth looking at right now since its only just come out.

We love ours .... only use the kettle for boiling water for tatties and pasta now!

Its a nightmare dont buy it lol our leaked everywhere and the water wasnt hot enough and we too had trouble buying cartridges for it argos told us they dont sell them....stick with a kettle lol x

I'm going for the breville one this week :D

Thanks ladies - too many cons for thr Tefal.

We bought one of these, cause I'm a bloke and love gadgets... Once the initial run off has done... Then it is very suitable for bottles and saves a fortune in electricty.... only uses around 800w per boil, where as the average kettle uses 2kw per boil..... Over a year it will add up quite quicky.... Only disadvantage is it's noisey.... We still prefer it over a kettle anyday... as its instant, no getting up at 0230am and waiting (what feels like forever) to sort out a bottle or warm one up.... Hope this sways your mind back.... (think of the savings)... lol R

hi, just to let you know re the tefal quick cup that it is NOT suitable to make up babies bottles as it does not boil the water therefore is not sterile! none of the feeds will be safe. it does state this in the instructions. we almost got one when my daughter was a baby but when i googled it to check it was safe to make feeds found out it wasnt. have got one since she went onto normal milk but it doesnt get hot enough for my brews (only reaches max of 90 degrees but only ever found it less than this). PLEASE STOP MAKING BOTTLES UP USING ONE!! i would hate to think of anyones babies getting poorly because of this misleading machine xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->