Tell A Story With BnB Smilies!

Carry on :rofl:

I wanna know if I eventually get :sex:Y time?

:rofl::rofl:

I don't think this story will end up that well Stu!

I'll start again then!!

It was Halloween and Bexy was dressed up as a :witch:

the story may have gone pearshaped but life is full of :muaha: very much like this tale of :drunk::cake: so... wobbles got to :comp: and told everyone about being banned from chat... :-({|=
:hissy:

So Stu was in a :hissy:, what, no :sex: Wobbles got all :cry: because the :witch: arrived and hormones were all over the place. And she put Stu on :ignore: for the next 7 days.

But wobbles felt sorry for him when he :serenade: her from outside the house,
while all the neighbours told him to :shhh:

Just then a :ninja: came running up to SC and said........

But wobbles felt sorry for him when he :serenade: her from outside the house,
while all the neighbours told him to :shhh:

Just then a :ninja: came running up to SC and said........

Why are you outside my house making all this racket? :growlmad: Stu was so :blush: and felt like a :fool: so told the story that he was getting no :sex: due to :crib: and :witch: So the ninja felt sorry for poor Stu :awww: and took him out and showed him how to be a :flasher:

Hahaha Leeanne!! :rofl:

While out learning how to become a :flasher: SC decided it was time to........

tell Wobbles that he found his calling in life. :saywhat: said Wobbles in :shock: Stu did a little :dance: and :flasher: showing his moves.

Wobbles didn't know whether to :rofl: or :cry:

So she did :cry:

But came onto her :comp: while SC was in the :loo: and told all the girlies on BnB exactly what had been going on and they..........

...were on :cloud9: and wanted to see his moves. Bexy immediately used the :telephone: to order SC as a stripper at her :cake: party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->