Tell A Story With BnB Smilies!

Which made Wobbles :grr: so she :ban: bexy for life and put the stop on :sex: with SC

Stu yelled :help: What more can I do? So he decided to add :juggle: to his act and set out on the :telephone: to plan a :plane: to pursue his dream further.

Wobbles sat at home with :baby: and mini :baby: and plotted her revenge. She asked the BnB girls for :help:

Even the wise BnB girls were :shrug: and handed Wobbles some :hug:

But the :devil: Bexy was :growlmad: at Wobbles for :ban: her and didn't want to give up on SC. She read in the :paper: that SC is :flasher: and :juggle: in Hollywood and got on a :boat: to find him.

when bexy arrived in hollywood she found SC :sad2: as he hadnt got :shower:
in his apartment.

Bexy said to SC "LOOK YOU, YOU ARE IN :trouble:"

I need to you come back and UN :ban: me!!

Wobbles is going :loopy: at you and the bnb girlies are :grr: so they hopped on a :plane: to go back so SC could :kiss: and make up with Wobbs, but suddenly.............

Wobbles appeared dressed in :ninja: gear and :grr: SC and Bexy.

You have to come back SC, the BnB girls have all gone :wacko: I :telephone: Leeanne and she said............

that the BnB girls were being :amartass:and :ignore: her telling them no to spam.

So bexy made a new BnB profile which made her feel :smug: to get one over on wobbs

So Stu's dream went down the :loo: as well as his hopes of make up :sex: Wobbles had enough to do with the :crib: for now and didn't want :spermy: for the risk of a :bfp:

Time went on and Stu was :( again. He had another :idea: He wanted to open a pregnancy forum for men and buried himself into the :comp: to setup a new forum. Wobbles' tranny doctor was the first to sign up.

The site was a hit with more and more :wacko: men joining and making :friends:

The forum's theme song was :''It's :rain: men!''

SC also made :friends: with a guy called Ernie. Earnie liked to :dance: & he :tease: SC about things but in fact he developed a :shhh: crush on him

SC also made :friends: with a guy called Ernie. Earnie liked to :dance: & he :tease: SC about things but in fact he developed a :shhh: crush on him

Ernie suggested meeting up with SC for a couple of :drunk: and maybe a bite to :munch:.

Ernie suggested meeting up with SC for a couple of :drunk: and maybe a bite to :munch:.

SC was :yipee: to accept, because he thought it was a :friends: lunch, besides he was sick of :telephone: to order :pizza: every night because Wobbles won't cook.

(I'm gonna get in :trouble: won't I?)

SC was really :blush: when he found out Ernie was :winkwink::winkwink: and felt like :shipw: so he proceeded to get :drunk: and surprise Wobbles by dressing as a :bunny:

SC was also wondering about this all men's pregnancy forum as the men all seemed to be worse than women on the :witch: He hit a ](*,) and decided to shut it all down. Hmm, :-k what to do next.

:idea: SC decided to become a couch bum and sat on the couch all day eating :cake: and :icecream:, and getting :drunk: and watching :football: It was enough to make Wobbles' :headspin: and a :change: was in order for good ole Stu.

:muaha: And the change didn't include any :sex: especially when the guy never :brush: his teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->