Tell me about OPKs

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I have PCOS and am currently on clomid. I am on Cd 10 on the third round.

We have been doing th BD nearly every day and im not pregnant, so I decided to try the SMEP. And the theory that the sperm quality is likely to be better.

Obviously, i don't know about quality but we started BD every other day from day 7 and I've noticed there is a lot more semen.

Now I'm on CD 10 it's time to start taking OPKs. Do I do just 1 a day? I've never done them before. I know I'm ovulating as since having clomid, I'm having periods. I just need to pinpoint ovulation.

I've also been trying lifting my legs up afterwards for 20 mins or so. My partner thinks I'm crazy but worth a shot I say! Can't hurt!

I did smep and as you can see from my ticker - it worked! So good luck! :thumbup:

As for OPK's I did them every day from 12 noon, normally at 4 hourly intervals. I was charting my cycles for 3 months before we actually started ttc so I was used to carrying them with me and testing about 4 times a day. Once you get a positive OPK keep testing until it goes negative again. Keep a note of the day and time.

As for lifting legs I put a towel covered pillow under my bum after we dtd! Every little helps.

Hi, new to TTC - this is my third cycle TTC our first child. Super confused and wanting to use OPK's...my cycles are completely different after coming off BCP for 10 years...I had three 21-22 day cycles followed by a 30 day and a 24 day cycle. I just started AF yesterday. Which OPKs are best, would it be good to order them off Amazon? Cheaper but still good? Thank you so much for any help! Baby dust to all!

I did smep and as you can see from my ticker - it worked! So good luck! :thumbup:

As for OPK's I did them every day from 12 noon, normally at 4 hourly intervals. I was charting my cycles for 3 months before we actually started ttc so I was used to carrying them with me and testing about 4 times a day. Once you get a positive OPK keep testing until it goes negative again. Keep a note of the day and time.

As for lifting legs I put a towel covered pillow under my bum after we dtd! Every little helps.

Is the last day of SMEP is necessary ? Normally I get +opk on cd14 and 15 and my temp rises on cd16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->