• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell me I will feel better.

Babybug

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy. With my daughter I had no symptoms in the first trimester, no vomiting till labour. I worked 12hr nursing shifts including nights and loved every moment of being preggers. I am usually fit and well I run and do other exercize.

I am now 8 weeks and feel sick everyday, full but hungry, uncomfortable and heavy. And abdolutely exhausted even though ive been off work for 2 weeks. Its really getting me down, I have no energy to play with my daughter or do anything around the house, I feel dizzy and out of breath going upstairs . I need to know I will feel better I have a busy job to go back to and I want to make the most of time with my daughter while she is an only child.

This is my second pregnancy. With my daughter I had no symptoms in the first trimester, no vomiting till labour. I worked 12hr nursing shifts including nights and loved every moment of being preggers. I am usually fit and well I run and do other exercize.

I am now 8 weeks and feel sick everyday, full but hungry, uncomfortable and heavy. And abdolutely exhausted even though ive been off work for 2 weeks. Its really getting me down, I have no energy to play with my daughter or do anything around the house, I feel dizzy and out of breath going upstairs . I need to know I will feel better I have a busy job to go back to and I want to make the most of time with my daughter while she is an only child.

Honey you are still early in your pregnancy while usually with most women this stuff disappears after the first trimester it can't be a guarantee that it will. I know how you feel I feel like that now difference is I have had the morning sickness the entire time! I didn't start to feel tired and without energy until this trimester which is my second I am 19 weeks today. I eat about every hour if I don't I get extremely sick. I was uncomfortable and felt heavy my first trimester but I add it up to be because I have never gained weight and shown in any of my pregnancies until this one. I think personally you will feel better it will just take some time. Take it easy maybe spend time with your DD by watching a movie or reading her stories not sure how old she is. I do sometimes find a distraction can help with some symptoms for me but it may not for you. I understand how you feel because I have two little ones that are 2 and 4. It's not easy being a mom to a child and expecting another. I am sending :hugs: your way hope you feel better soon I think you will and that you will be just fine! Good luck and keep us updated!

Every pregnancy is different. Most women do start to feel better with more energy and less nausea after the first trimester (for me 8-9 weeks were the roughest, but by 11 weeks I felt normal again). I have a friend currently expecting her second and she was so convinced this was a girl as first time with her little boy she wasn't sick once, lots of energy, perfect, this time she's been sick since 5 weeks and at 17 weeks is just starting to come out of it, she can't believe how different it has been for less than 2 years later. Hopefully you'll start to feel more like yourself soon x

I was so much sicker this pregnancy, even ended up on meds, but after 14 weeks it's been easier than the first, oh and this one is another girl. Hang in there!

Every pregnancy can be different, fortunately morning sickness usually stops around 12-14 weeks for most women so it shouldn't last all pregnancy.

Both pregnancies I had morning sickness (nausea no vomiting) from about 7 weeks to 13 weeks. But they did feel different - with my daughter I felt constantly like I was about to vomit even though I never did and I found it very hard to eat at all. This time I got hungry frequently but would feel sick within 5 mins of hunger kicking in, even though I ate little and often I had only three states - hunger pains, bloated or nausea.

I was exhausted throughout both first trimesters but this pregnancy has definitely been more tiring - I think due to having a toddler to care for as both times I've been in full time work. If you can get some nap time make the most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->