"Tell Us About Your Other Half" Thread

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Ok so we know a little but about each other, but we don't know about your significant others...

So (if you want to) tell everybody:

His/Her name:
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most:

OK I'll go first...

His name: Declan
Been together: Since March 26th 2006 - 3 years, 7 months approx.
3 things i love the most: He's very funny, sweet and gorgeous :cloud9:

:)

His/Her name: Andrew
How long have you been together?: 3 years 6 months and 2 days
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: No matter what mood im in he can make me laugh, hes sweet and kind and he treats me like a princess (most of the time)

His/Her name: Sam
How long have you been together?: Just over a year :cloudnine:
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He can make me laugh, he gives amazing hugs and he is my best friend.

I'd just like to add, I am soo proud of him :) He is an amazing rugby player who is currently in Leicester Tigers Academy- they are the biggest rugby team in the world and the fact that he has been selected to play for them is huge. I'm so proud of him for getting this far with his rugby and fingers crossed he goes even further :)

His name: Phil
How long have you been together?: almost 6 years
*He is very protective of me
*He balances me out
*He has beautiful blue eyes (I'm allowed one aesthetically shallow one right, lol)

His/Her name: Rus
How long have you been together?: 2 years today :happydance:
he is soo funny and even when i'm angry can still make me smile
he treats me like i'm the only girl in the world
he has a nice bum :winkwink:

His/Her name: Chris
How long have you been together?: 2yrs
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He's a brilliant dad, Works hard & Loves me for who I am

His name: Paul
How long have you been together?: 18 and a half months
>He makes me giggle.
>He keeps me centred no matter what mood I'm in.
>He'd do anything for me.

His/Her name: Jez
How long have you been together?: 1 year 10 months
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: he is so clever and wise, tall and handsome and absolutely lovely and kind in every way! (and my best friend!) I'd be lost and nothing without him!

His/Her name: Gareth
How long have you been together?: 3 years 1 week, engaged for 1 year 11 months and 3 weeks (2 years next Saturday)
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: Everything! He makes me laugh, he looks after me and he loves me for me even though I have the ability to be incredibly annoying and silly! But there isn't anything that I don't love about him and my life wouldn't be complete without him there. :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

His/Her name: Michael
How long have you been together?: 5 years, still no ring...
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He's gentle, loyal and pretty obedient!

His/Her name: Alex
How long have you been together?: 3 years come December 5th!
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He's funny, knows me inside out and back to front, and in a rational moment I know I can trust him. He's allll miiiine and I love him to pieces :D

His/Her name: Matt
How long have you been together?: Just over 2 years :)
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: Sense of humour, how caring he is and how much he will just do anything for me :)

bonus - we've been together two years and i can still just look at his face and not get bored, ever :p

xxx

His name: Chris

How long have you been together?: Just over 5 years (married for 2 years next week)

1. He never takes himself too seriously and always makes me laugh
2. He actually truly believes that I'm perfect (fool! lol!!) and treats me like gold
3. He is always 100% committed to making our relationship a true partnership

His/Her name: Dave
How long have you been together?: pff.. 5 years now, I think. Marrie for one of those.
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: His patience and gentleness, the fact that I can;t ever get mad with him, and that he can always make me giggle.

His/Her name: Mark
How long have you been together?: nearly 2 years.
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: Him telling me unrelentlessly of his love to me, him accepting all my quirks and weirdness, and him still being slim :D

His/Her name: Gino (yes he is Italian,hehe)
How long have you been together?:6 years and 2 months (married for almost a year)
1. He is extremely motivated
2. His uncondtional love for me, never once in our over 6 years together have I not felt
like a princess
3. His love for his family (his immediate and my family), he would do anything for them.

I probably could make a list of over 100 reasons why I love him. One other thing, he is so handsome and rugged. I'm a lucky girl ;)

His/Her name: John
How long have you been together?: 3 years and 6 months
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: he makes me laugh, he's always there for me, and we can talk through anything and come to a compromise solution

His/Her name: William

How long have you been together?: 2 years on Friday 13th :D (engaged for 6 months)

What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: Ok three things hmm this is hard as I love absolutely EVERYTHING about him! Well he can always make me laugh and smile when I feel down. He loves me for who I am and even though I have mental health problems he sticks by me through thick and thin. I love how he provides plenty of cuddles, kisses and silliness and doesn't run a mile when I have a bad day and how he still thinks i'm beautiful even though my arms and thighs are covered in scars from when I used to self harm. I love the way he makes me feel, emotionally and physically. I think thats more than 3 but oh well, I just love him so much and cannot wait to be his wife. <3

Meeting Will was the best thing thats ever happened to me. He has literally turned my life around for the better and I don't think I would be here now if it wasn't for him. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! :cloud9:

His/Her name: Matt
How long have you been together?: Since 23rd November 2002 (official date lol) so almost 7 years. We have been married for just over 2 years
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He's very funny, he is still quite soppy and romantic even after 7 years, and I happen to think he is rather attractive!

His/Her name: Barney (yes, like the dinosaur and Barney Rubble lol)
How long have you been together?: See ticker :D :cloud9:
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: 1) He always makes me laugh no matter what the situation, 2) He's so strong, he never lets anything get to him, 3) He's always there for me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->