"Tell Us About Your Other Half" Thread

His/Her name: Quentin

How long have you been together?: One year next month

What 3 things about him/her do you love the most:
1 We understand each other and talk about EVERYTHING
2 He loves me for who I am
3 He balances me and keeps me sane!

His/Her name: Kurt

How long have you been together?: 4 Years in April (2010)

What 3 things about him/her do you love the most:
1. He can still make me laugh like when we first met!
2. He understands the random things i say!
3. He wants a family as much as me and treats me like a queen!!! <3

His/Her name:Anton
How long have you been together?: 1 year, 2 months, 5 days <3
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: His wonderful personality, the way he takes care of me if I'm hurt or sick (or just plain lazy lol) and I love that he's musical <3

His/Her name: Vince
How long have you been together?: Nearly 2 yrs
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He's side splittingly funny and intelligent, his lovely cuddly hairy bear chest and the fact that I think he looks like David Tennant :) Technically 4 but there are too many to list!

His/Her name: Sam
How long have you been together?: 15 months
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He is responsible, laid back and romantic.

His/Her name: Jamie
How long have you been together?: just over 2 years and will of been engaged 2years in december
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: He knows just how to get me out of a bad mood, his a great daddy and trys his hardest to make me happy and smile

His/Her name: Craig
How long have you been together?: just over a year, engaged for almost a year
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: always cheers me up, nos me inside out, loves me for who i am

His/Her name: Andrew
How long have you been together?: Nearly 2 years a couple, over 2 years dating
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: 1) He is the most easygoing person I have ever met- not easy to get him angry/stressed out and he is rubbing off on me with his approach to life, lol. 2) He isn't the most romantic man alive, and yeah, I am sometimes jealous of others when I hear stories, but I know that he loves me really deeply and that he would do anything I asked of him. 3) He isn't about being out partying constantly, etc- he is content relaxing at home with me and our little girly!

His/Her name: Joshua
How long have you been together?: Since 2003, married since June 2008
What 3 things about him/her do you love the most: too many! he makes me laugh, makes me laugh so hard I'm in tears, and is my biggest critic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->