Tell us something interesting about you!

C

Ceejay123

What makes you different from other people? Something quirky, something you've done and are proud of?

Quirk:

I personally.. CANNOT touch polystyrene... I can't even have chippy when I'm home alone unless I specifically know the chippy uses cardboard. ! :dohh:

Achievement:

I went to University at the age of 11, as I was 'magically gifted' in mathematics. I did an A level course before the GCSE one.. Haha. I went here until I was 15, and have had lectures because I've abandoned the field to do computing!

How about you guys x

Wowee! What a smarty :p

I'm afraid im not very interesting, no special talents or achievements! Weird things about me,. I'm terrified of all animals,. I hate wooden things like spoons etc ... Eewww... And I used to eat butter from the tub .... Eeeeeewwww!!!! Lol

Wow what an achievement! I did actually loathe maths, I loved English though :)

Hmm I can touch my nose with my tongue... as can my 4 year old now :lol:

Awwh! Im double jointed in my hands.. I really hope my DS is x

So we have a Brainiac and a I cant believe its not butter lol thats why i eat it :haha:

I am afraid of Ants, i really hate the big ones, if i ever walk down a path and see a bunch off ants i start screaming and jumping (i call it the ant dance lol)
I am also really scared of spiders!

I cant stand the feeling off sand on my toes on the beach, i also hate walking bare foot on stones, the feeling makes me shiver and goes right through me!

No clever skills here, tho im brilliant at reading maps, i make a yummy plate off meatball, ricotta tomato basil pasta and i can do the splits when standing up :winkwink:

xxxx

Aw I love being barefoot! I live in flip flops, even in winter (and im in Scotland!haha) id quite happily be barefoot all the time! I hate socks, shoes and slippers... Can't bare sweaty feet! I also live in leggings,. Don't own a pair of jeans! Lol xx

So we have a Brainiac and a I cant believe its not butter lol thats why i eat it :haha:

I am afraid of Ants, i really hate the big ones, if i ever walk down a path and see a bunch off ants i start screaming and jumping (i call it the ant dance lol)
I am also really scared of spiders!

OMG you would have hated my garden today! The hot weather made about 3 ants nests come to the surface- huge flying ones too!!

If I touch the inside of my left forearm just below the elbow, my tongue itches, and if I touch the first two knuckles on my right hand, my chin itches. Im wired all wrong :haha:

Quirk - I find other peoples children terrifying. I'm not joking, they really freak me out.

Talent - I can't think of one :lol:

Awwh! Im double jointed in my hands.. I really hope my DS is x

ooo me too! that's always the first thing that comes into my head when someone asks that question too...:) I love dislocating my fingers and freaking people out

According to my mum, I could read books at 2 1/2.

I also can't ride a bike or swim - I've tried to learn both many, many times

I am scared of cows lol and allergic to the sun I can fold the first half of my tongue

I hate it if someone looks, touches or steps on my feet and if someone puts their feet near me to - i think i have feet phobia :haha:

I have been reading since i was 10 and have read all of Marian Keyes books without fail :dohh:

My kidneys are joined together by some extra tissue - it's aptly called horseshoe kidney :D

Oh and the OP reminded me of something I can't stand to touch - cornflour...makes me shudder :sick: Even when picking up marshmallows that have a lot of it on the outside makes me cringe

Smarty pants!

Quirk:
I could probably list 100 but I'll just pick 1.. I love lightning, I mean I am totally obsessed. I actually love storms in general, the sounds of heavy rain, loud thunder, wind, and lightning... It's weird.

Achievements:
Piano, I was always brilliant at piano. In my family I was the piano prodigy. I remember my cousins playing piano one new years eve. Everyone complimented them, then I sat up. I was only 5 and had only been learning for a matter of months. And I put my cousins to shame (they had been playing for at least 4 years). I was very competitive too, I won plenty of competitions!

I sneez at absolutley.EVERYTHING. and consistantly have a runny nose and my left nostrel is always slightly blocked.

achievement... ummm my son. lol havent really achieved much.
ive met hearsay at a signing when.i was young and myleene liked my.glitter and when.i.worked at clarks i was best shoe fitter during the back to school one year for the area!

Quirk - if I eat anything with nuts in, it makes my ears itch for the entire day. A bowl of Crunchy Nut cornflakes sends me INSANE! :haha:

Talent - Like a PP, I was reading at the age of 2 1/2 (mainly Mr. Men books, but they count!) By the time I started infants, I was already reading books like The Hobbit #geek

Umm..

I'm terrified of chickens.

I can't ride a bike - never learnt as I had a pony from being small!!

I've got my HGV Class 1 but because i'm so little I usually have to sit on a cushion to see over the steering wheel.

I breed and train working cocker spaniels and had my first field trial champion when I was 9!!

I represented GB in eventing as a junior. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->