Tell us something interesting about you!

Apparently I was tying my shoes laces at 2 yrs old.... Is that am achievment? Lol x

Quirk: I cant touch anything powdery, I freak out and start crying....talc is gonna be a nightmare once LO is here...

Achievement: I got to open the local Disney store, got interviewed on the Disney channel and had lunch with Linford Christie (an athlete) when I was 10 as I won Disney's 'Britain's bravest child' award lol! Its a long story about how I won, but yeah, my biggest achievement lol

In Grade one at school(entry level ie kindy) I wrote a story and everyone was amazed by it.they brought my mum in especially for a meeting to talk about my "gift"..lol.i had no idea what the fuss was about :shrug: I then wrote a poem in primary school which my teacher entered into a competition and had my poem published in a book and had a days workshop at a publisher head office..once again no idea what the fuss was!i did grow up to love English and did four unit English for our hsc(general English is two units then there is two levels of extensions I did both) and was offered a job in year 10 at a top magazine when I went for work experience but insisted I wanted to do my hsc :dohh: now I'm doing a bachelor of nursing..bit of a shift there!lol
When I was in my first year of primary school I was in swimming lessons with the kids in their last year of primary school(year six) and won every school carnival against the squad swimmers..
My extreme bad trait..I'm so damn lazy I did nothing with the only two talents I had :haha:

Oooh and when I was on work experience where I got offere the job I met and interviewed the Olsen twins.i was pretty excited.lol

I hate wrists. I dont like looking at them and definitely not touching them! I have got better over the years but its still a no no.
When i pluck my eyebrows it makes me sneeze :haha:

Me too!lol.i got a pic with them.ill try dig it out tomorrow and scan it and put it on

I hate wrists. I dont like looking at them and definitely not touching them! I have got better over the years but its still a no no.
When i pluck my eyebrows it makes me sneeze :haha:

:haha::haha: why wrists :shrug: that's a good one

I'm actually quite 'arty' but don't look it, in that I have all of my grades at distinction in ballet, tap, modern and jazz and Grade 8 in clarinet.

As for quirky, I can fold my tongue in to a 'clover' ;)

Quirk - I can arch my eyebrow like James Bond :rofl::rofl: it was great in the dating years

Achievement - I once met Philip Scofield and the silver fox KISSED me :smug:

I'm a private pilot and TERRIFIED if I'm on a bridge or near a balcony. (Though flying over it MUCH higher I'm not the least bit afraid.) One day we were at the Smithsonian in DC and I was walking along the wall as I didn't want to be near the edge of the balcony on the second floor. I kept walking and then I peeked over towards the "wall", but it had opened up to the other side and I was now right near the edge. I screamed and jumped in the middle of the walkway.

In the US, they don't really do much grade acceleration (they don't do any in our county in Florida or the state that I know of) until later in high school they have early admissions, so I did start that my Junior year of HS. I went full time my senior year and ended up taking Sci-fi lit as part of my senior English course.

I can't touch velcro. I hate the sound and try to avoid touching it when I can. Even the thought of it hurts my teeth.

Quirk: I can drink any liquid through my nose

Achievement: Learnt how to speak 5 languages before the age of 20.

Umm, I still suck my thumb? and I used to have a hole in my heart but in pregnancy in closed up.
Achievements. I ballroom & latin dance, have taken my gold bar awards in latin and will be taken gold bar in ballroom in Nov. Working my way up competition level. Also starting ballet in Sept (you're never too old!)

I was legally a male in Finnish records until I was 18 when they issued a warrant for my arrest for not turning up to do my National Service, then I explained to them that I don't actually have a penis and someone must have made a mistake when registering my birth :rofl:

Don't really have much in the way of talent... erm I'm bilingual(ish), I liked acting when I was younger and was in a local theatre production, used to play piano, recorder and drums but was never very good at any of them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->