Tell us something interesting about you!

ummm - i hate wool, cant stand it. it makes my ear drums and teeth feel funny, even the thought of wool makes me feel like im chewing on it :ROFL:

i was the first person in my family for at least 40 generations to have twins. (my sister is tracing the family tree)
i am blue blooded (not literally lol) there are at lease 25 french and spanish monarchs in my blood line (again another fact my sister found out from tracing the family tree)

i still hold the record at my primary school for the furthest throw of the cricket ball, no one has broken my record in alomst 20 years!

not one of mine directly but i work twith the mother of a girl who is going to be famous! her first feature length film is being released end of august (call the seasoning house - she plays a prositiute called Arijana) and shes the lead in the christmas coca cola advert (UK) this year and has just finished filming it in Dubai. and i work with her mum lol

My cousin is in the new Vosene advert :haha: The blonde in the blue swimming cozzy - random claim to fame :haha:

Quirk - i am terrified, absolutely terrified of midgets. I am insanely scared of them and cant watch the wizard of oz ever because of it!

Achievement - I was the first person in my family ever to go to university:happydance:

I can't believe I'll actually admit this... but... I have such a big fear of dinosaurs and dragons! :blush:

I'm terrified of spiders but I'd prefer a spider to crawl on me any day to even looking at a picture of a dinosaur or dragon! It's so embarrassing, especially because dragons aren't even real haha, but luckily it's not a fear you come across very often! I won't even go into a museum in fear they'll have those dinosaur models made from bones, they REALLY scare me. My older sister has the same fear, we went to Disneyland last year and on the dinosaur ride in animal kingdom we both sat their and sobbed! I'm such a freak...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->