tell us something new

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
We talk pretty intimately on here about all sorts, but as we can´t meet up there are all sorts of things everyone around us knows, but isn´t visible on here. So this weekend tell us something about you which we don´t know but is clear in the real world.
For example, I am always sneezing and blowing my nose, and I mean always! and if I think something is very funny I laugh like Syd James. (carry on films).
Your turn...

This is a very interesting thread!! Thanks Nats for starting it!

Sometimes I lock myslef in my own little world. I get so deep in thought that I loose track of what happens in the real world. My colleagues in work have a laugh as they can be in front of me waving at me or doing silly things and I still don´t notice they are there... they call it "One of Sus' moments":haha:

I also tend to get the giggles at the most unappropriate moments :blush:

Bad Sus, tell the people around you that you´re having a Sus then Indi, sounds a but like a snooze but with eyes open.

Great idea!

I laugh at everything. I laugh even at tragedy. I'm pretty goofy, really. And I talk to myself a lot. I blame it on the writing.

And I'm short (5'3").

I also tend to get the giggles at the most unappropriate moments :blush:

We must be twins. One time I got the giggles when I had to pass on the news that a mutual acquaintance was dead. It was awful, but it just bubbled out.

Super where is the rest of your journal?? We are waiting with baited breath!

We've determined that Super is a slacker and a tease....

Huh Typical writer! Super do you go on ABCtales.com? good forum for writer with some great work up to read. Not that you should go there if it means you have less time for us!!

:rofl:

I suck, I know! Things have just been so hectic work-wise. I just finished editing book one, I'm writing book two for my January deadline, and now my editor wants to know what book three is about, and I have no idea! So something had to give. But I'll definitely keep journaling when I find two spare minutes in a row.

Well I just posted on another thread (not everyone see it :)) I am a cake decorator by hobby (I have a ton of hobbies lol, crafting, jewelry making, cakes, chocolate, crochet, baking, cooking, omg I am going to run out of room lol) and I have pretty bad sinus issues that stink. I get chronic sinus infections and hopefully now, FINALLY will get some relief after being put on a daily nasal spray, ugh.

I have a weird accent from living in different countries.

Oh and I bite my bottom lip a lot.

Indigo! Sorry hun! Bad Sus stealing your ideas lol

I am glad I am not on my own here though, getting deep in thought or as Nats says snoozing with eyes open! Lol

Super, yes I do laugh at strange moments, its awful isnt it, the more you think that you shouldnt laugh, the more you giggle. I had quite a few awkward moments laughing in class in front of my students... not good.

NorthStar, what is your mix of accents?

Mine is a mix of Spanish, Manchester and Welsh, apparently I sound like both, a foreigner and a propper local person!

Well I just posted on another thread (not everyone see it :)) I am a cake decorator by hobby (I have a ton of hobbies lol, crafting, jewelry making, cakes, chocolate, crochet, baking, cooking, omg I am going to run out of room lol) and I have pretty bad sinus issues that stink. I get chronic sinus infections and hopefully now, FINALLY will get some relief after being put on a daily nasal spray, ugh.

Ahh another person with nose problems! Mine are mostly allergy based but as i live with a cat they are constant. I stopped the nasal spray when I started ttc but I might start it again for CD1 to 14. Sick of sneezing, mind you I have a cold right now which doesn´t help.

Sus I think you have told me before but how long ago did you leave Spain? When you get your BFP where will you give birth? I will be here for sure, but I kind of wish I could do it all in English.
I just set up a shop on my website and OH´s took a bit of time but I htink they look good! https://brunofleurit.com/about/sale/
https://www.sirrensculpture.com/about/for-sale-now/

OMW Natsby, you're famous! Your work is beautiful! Always thought the LOTR art work was magical, now I know who was behind it. Tell us what was it like working on such a massive production?

I just set up a shop on my website and OH´s took a bit of time but I htink they look good! https://brunofleurit.com/about/sale/
https://www.sirrensculpture.com/about/for-sale-now/

Your Half Copper Torso makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful. Truly.

I eat a lot of very different food.

and I always want to be doing something...I don't know how to sit still.

Oh and I have a weird habit of picking up accents...

Amazing work, Nat....

I am in love with 'JD Copper'....I can't stop going back to her...She is my DH's favorite, as well....quite special....

'Balance' is very cool...I wish I could see more angles...

All your portraits are stunning, actually...the female in green...What did you use for her eyes? Stunning!

Again, the JD Copper....amazing, beautiful, moving....quite impressive....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->