tell us something new

why did you stop the nasal spray for ttc? My doc told me it was fine to use. I am TTC, I hope it isn't going to mess things up for me? Mine are not allergy based, just a pain in the ass lol.

I am an on and off again smoker...:blush:

Stopped for quite awhile and recently picked it up again....:nope:

Quitting with a friend on 11/11! :winkwink:

why did you stop the nasal spray for ttc? My doc told me it was fine to use. I am TTC, I hope it isn't going to mess things up for me? Mine are not allergy based, just a pain in the ass lol.

I think I stopped it last time I was pregnant because it said not to take it then. After that I figured I never know if I´m pregnant or not so maybe I shouldn´t. Also I worried that if it had decongestant in it might mess with FCM, but look these are my paranoias I´m sure you Dr knows what he is doing, I don´t:wacko:

Well I just posted on another thread (not everyone see it :)) I am a cake decorator by hobby (I have a ton of hobbies lol, crafting, jewelry making, cakes, chocolate, crochet, baking, cooking, omg I am going to run out of room lol) and I have pretty bad sinus issues that stink. I get chronic sinus infections and hopefully now, FINALLY will get some relief after being put on a daily nasal spray, ugh.

Ahh another person with nose problems! Mine are mostly allergy based but as i live with a cat they are constant. I stopped the nasal spray when I started ttc but I might start it again for CD1 to 14. Sick of sneezing, mind you I have a cold right now which doesn´t help.

Sus I think you have told me before but how long ago did you leave Spain? When you get your BFP where will you give birth? I will be here for sure, but I kind of wish I could do it all in English.
I just set up a shop on my website and OH´s took a bit of time but I htink they look good! https://brunofleurit.com/about/sale/
https://www.sirrensculpture.com/about/for-sale-now/

Nats! I am out of words!!!!!!!!! your work is amazing!!!! I love it!!!!!!

I saw the greygound in your portrait section.... I have a greyhound and I thought the sculpture was amazing! Do you take personal requests? :winkwink:

I left Spain 6 years ago. I am going back next week for my cousin´s birthday and I can´t wait!!!

If I got pregnant I would like to give birth in Spain, reasons is because the healthcare is a lot better in Barcelona than here and I would have my family around. However that would be very difficult as I have to think about my OH... so I guess I would have to give birth here :nope:

Thanks Sus, yes I do commissions all the time. I enjoyed doing the grey hound because they have very good bone structure.
How exciting your coming to Spain!! The health care was very good here but they are out of money now and it has really gone downhill in the last two years. After December there will be no more money for prescription drugs at all!! God knows what we will do, it really is worrying. That is why I´m having to pay a private clinic as all funding for fertility tests etc has been cut. Hope the weather improves for your visit, it´s cold and grey right now!

Nats Can you do a scupture from a photo or you need to see the dog? and what sizes do you do?
I am getting all excited about having a sculpture of my lovely greyhound!

Yes I can´t wait to be in Spain, flying on the 30th, only for 3 days thought, it is a surprise for my cousin´s 30th.

I was going to ask what was the weather like over there. I was hoping for a bit more sun and warmth, and I don´t know why as I have lived long enough in Spain to know that it can get cold and miserable this time of the year.

:shock: I am absolutely in shock that the healthcare over there has gone so downhill! OMG, worrying, I was aware Spain was really bad, but.... I do have private healthcare over there, and I have know my doctor for years, so that is why I would like to give birth there.

I can work from a photo, well lots of photos is better. Or a short video if possible. Just to see how he moves, holds his head etc. Any size you like, the one you saw is life size. If you are serious email me through my site and we can talk prices. I´d love to do it.
I´ll let you know if the sun comes out before you get here.

Nats I am so in love with your work and having worked on LOTR & HP I am absolutely in awe :thumbup:

Wow, Nats your work is just breathtakingly beautiful. You're so talented!

Great thread...if I see soft, tactile fabrics I have to touch them. Even if it's something someone's wearing :blush:. I have been known to grab strangers in faux fur. I also have silicone boobs as of friday :thumbup:...but I think everyone already knows that!

Wow, Nats your work is just breathtakingly beautiful. You're so talented!

Great thread...if I see soft, tactile fabrics I have to touch them. Even if it's something someone's wearing :blush:. I have been known to grab strangers in faux fur. I also have silicone boobs as of friday :thumbup:...but I think everyone already knows that!

Congrats Keekee I would ask for pictures but some how that doesn´t feel appropriate! How do they feel? Will you be able to breast feed with them?
I know what you mean about fabrics, I used to go into John lewis and hide myself in the fake fur they had hung up, it was about 15cm wide so i could get right in, scared a few people when they found me in there!
thanks for all the nice comments about my work guys, helps me keep going!:hugs:

Loving the bouncing boobies line up there dmom! :haha:

Nats, they feel really good actually but bloody sore. The right one there is no breast tissue and no nipple but the implant is behind the muscle so it looks damn good. The left one I had an augmentation and that looks amazeballs. I'm seriously impressed.
Love the John Lewis story - that so sounds like something I would do!

Nats, they feel really good actually but bloody sore. The right one there is no breast tissue and no nipple but the implant is behind the muscle so it looks damn good. The left one I had an augmentation and that looks amazeballs. I'm seriously impressed.

OMG It is a good thing I don´t have them I´d be getting them out all over the place and showing everyone. I´m so glad your pleased with them, when they stop being sore you can go shopping and buy the new boobies clothes, something low cut or are you going demure?

OMG It is a good thing I don´t have them I´d be getting them out all over the place and showing everyone. I´m so glad your pleased with them, when they stop being sore you can go shopping and buy the new boobies clothes, something low cut or are you going demure?

LOL! I will be getting them out, no doubt about it. I've been mono-boobed for so long I'm going to enjoy these puppies :thumbup:. Can't wait to go underwear shopping and get properly measured. Some girlfriends bought me a voucher for a nice underwear shop where I live for my 40th last week so I'm looking forward to being less sore and getting my boobies nicely attired. They're still pretty modest but I have cleavage. I've never had cleavage.

I'm excited for you Keek! You should get a nice red dress showing off everything!

Wow, all you girls are so creative, I'm so jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->