Tell us the bargains you've bought :)

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I won LOADS of items of clothing for baby last night. All unisex :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320269338908&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

Only £63 inc. p&p!

Absolutely gorgeous hun! Nice work.

I know :D I'm very proud of my bargain hunting. I already have bought a few outfits so I don't need much more. Maybe a bundle of gender specific clothing when i know the sex :D

Nobody is going to have anything to buy you for your baby shower at this rate! But at least you've got cute clothes!

I'm going to ask people if they want to buy an outfit to get 3-6month stuff... or they can get me more practical things like bottles or something if they wish. Also, I found the pram I want for £500 on a website when it's £600 in mothercare, yipee.

Nicce work. WOW! Thats alot of money for a pram... Mine cost $150 au ($100 off atm so normally $250).

Ya I want a quinny :( They are expensive but that's including car seat, carry cot, actual pram frame, changing bag, mosquito net, sun parasol and rain cover! It'll last until the baby doesn't need a pram anymore.

+ I'm very lucky, my mother is buying it >.<

No idea what a Quinny is, different countries here. Congrats on ur mum buying it though! Thats good if it comes with all that stuff then! Do u have a link for a pic? I'd love to see it. :)

That's really good, :)
I'm sick of buying cream,and white stuff now. :(
I wanna know if my baby's a girl,or boy!! :laugh2:

Can i ask what website u found the quinny on thats what i want too in the red.

No idea what a Quinny is, different countries here. Congrats on ur mum buying it though! Thats good if it comes with all that stuff then! Do u have a link for a pic? I'd love to see it. :)

Here it is :)

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/det...zz-3-wheeler-carrycot-cabriofix-footmuff.html

I LOVE it.

I know what you mean >=(

I'm going to get a private scan in 6 weeks to get baby sexed. I had a private scan done at 9+2 so I get a half price reassurance scan if i go back a 2nd time! Another bargain at only £35! :rofl:

SNAP !

A friend of mine has given me loads of beautiful baby girl clothes, all with tags still in them and i just know that i wont get to use them as baby will end up being a boy !

clothes wise we have bought nothing- got most of it from freecycle- I love that site!!

we have also got, for nothing, a monitor, travel system, play gym, baby seat, toys.... its fantastic. if you're in england and haven't looked then do, its worth it-- freecycle.org.uk

I know what you mean >=(

I'm going to get a private scan in 6 weeks to get baby sexed. I had a private scan done at 9+2 so I get a half price reassurance scan if i go back a 2nd time! Another bargain at only £35! :rofl:

Lol,I don't think I've bought anything BUT cream, or white.
Oh,I lie.... I got a lemon hat, n sox.
How thrilling! :laugh2:

SNAP !

A friend of mine has given me loads of beautiful baby girl clothes, all with tags still in them and i just know that i wont get to use them as baby will end up being a boy !

Aw,that's kind of her :) I take it your having a suprise then? Or have you not found out yet?

Nice job! Looks like a good deal.

I just bought my whole nursery from someone online, it is all peter rabbit themed. My cousin lives near them so he will be picking it up and bringing it, I cant wait to open the box and see what all I got, I feel like its christmas because the pics dont show everything that is included.

It comes with 2 crib sets of bedding and comforters, lamps, framed pictures, decorations, collector plates, window coverings, some baby clothes, a couple stuffed peter rabbits etc. I cant remember what else... and the ad from online has been taken down.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/jo_xena/peterrabbit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->