Telling Family

Beth09

Reaction score
My little sister came over to mine last night and offered me a cigarette, i told her i have quit, then the conversation came onto babies and she asked when is she going to be an aunty, i said we have thought about it maybe this year. We havent told anyone apart from my Gran! When she left she text me asking if i was pregnant as i have given up smoking and i had a smirk on my face when she asked about being an aunt! I said no and that we have just talked about it! But i dont think she believes me she kept saying dont lie to me i just want to know! I feel bad for not telling her but then i dont really want to tell anyone and my partner definitely doesnt as he is very supersticious! I hate lying to her though! What would you do? xx

It's a tough one! I suppose I'm not a great person to talk to as I tried to keep it a secret and lasted for a whole week lol If you and your partner have both agreed not to say anything, then I'd stick by this, and when you do eventually tell your sister, I'm sure she'll understand why you didn't say anything.

Yeah i'm sure she will understand, it was her friend who was putting the ideas into her head as she came with her, i know she will be upset that i couldnt tell her and i dont want her friend thinking the same if that makes sense!

I would tell my family but then that means we have to tell him, i would really like to wait until we have had the scan but it is so difficult especially when friends are always inviting me out! 4 more weeks to go lol i cant wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->