Telling Grandparents to be ... Give me your cute ideas!

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
So we are first time parents-to-be after five long years of struggling to become pregnant.

We want to tell our parents at the 12 week mark which gives us lots of time to craft, order or build the cutest way to let them know they are going to be grandparents. One set Will be their first grandchild!

Let me know your ideas, what you have done or what are you planning on doing?

This is a very exciting and special moment and I can't wait! We are first time parents too with my side not having any grandchildren yet. I was thinking of giving my father a happy grandfathers day card with a picture of my early scan in it and to my mother an ornament I have that used to belong to my grandmother which represented being a grandmother :)

How about making a scrapbook album with templates the can fill with photos later? Like ""first time we held you" "our first christmas", "our first walk", "first babysitting", "first Easter together" etc. and decorating each page appropriately while leaving space for 2-3 photos?

By the way Myshelsong I read through a good part of LTTCC thread and your entire journal since my SIL recently told me they are having trouble ttc and I wanted to educate myself. While reading LTTCC it never occured to me to open your spoiler :dohh: and when I finally got to end of March I was sooo happy for you - words cannot explain!

H&H nine months!!

Thanks keepingitreal, it has been a long road and we are very very excited.
Hope your sister in law gets her happy ending. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->