Telling my parents tomorrow night!!!!

NG09

Reaction score
It's my mums birthday tomorrow so we are going to tell them over dinner tomorrow night. I'm feeling really excited but a bit nervous, don't know why as we are really close with them and I know they'll be over the moon!!!

CONGRATS,

and wish i could say the same about my parents there going to kill me (aint told them yet as its x-mas and my mums mum just died)

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum zebra. Best of luck when you do tell them, you never know they might react differently xx

all the best hun hope no one chokes lol joke xxxx

Goodluck! I was nervous telling mine too, and I knew they would be over the moon! Guess it is natural lol.

Me either kelly, that would poop the party to say the least!!! haha I've put a little poem in a card to tell her so she'll be first to know and have to tell the others!

Thanks Camergirl, they'd have me in cotton wool for the next few months if they get their way!!! lol

oh thats lovely she will be thrilled xxxx

Good luck! That is exciting!!!

I mailed out all my ultrasound frames today for xmas. Each close family member is getting one with instructions to open at a certain time (so no one phones and ruins someone else's suprise). That is how my family is going to find out!

It's my dad's bday next week and I am going to tell him early as long as he promises not to tell my mom till xmas... I would rather not tell my mom (we have a terrible relationship) but decided it wasn't fair to other relatives whom I have good relationships with.

Who in your family will be the most excited? All of my family were very happy but some were nauseously happy! lol God bless 'em.

Aaww, that's a lovely idea Gina, what a nice wy to tell everyone x

I would say my dad. I have 2 sisters who both have children already, and although he would cut his tongue out before saying it but I'm the favourite, he will have tears in his eyes I can tell you. Mum will go all 'ooohhhh, a baby' and fuss over me for months, my younger sister will be there, she already knows, guessed at 5 weeks but has kept her mouth shut ( she screamed down the phone!! lol) her fiance and their 2 year old daughter x

Would! that really is a family gathering very exciting!.

Any gender preference? Or does your family have as many boys as girls?

:wohoo: how exciting!!! And I can't think of a better bday present!! Let us know how it goes!!! xxx

NG09 your parents are going to be so thrilled! Mine were over the moon when we told them. It's quite funny,we used to joke that my mum had a 5 year plan for us when we got married cos she used to tell us not to rush into starting a family too soon after getting married, live a bit first etc etc....and as it's worked out, the baby will be born just a month before our 5th anniversary!!!!! Lol.

Let us know what reaction you get - you must be super excited about telling them! Yay!

So we told my parents last night and hey were over the moon, couldn't believe how happy they were!! I saw them at lunch time today and dad said to me that he had nearly let it slip to 1 or 2 people as it's just such exciting news!! lol Luckily he managed to keep it to himself! Bless x

Aww that's wonderful it's much nicer when people share in our joy. Congats hehe xx

awww I am glad they are so excited for you, that must have been so lovely seeing their excitement xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->