Temp drop on 11 dpo and then rise on 12 dpo with af?

Lunalotus

Reaction score
Hi I am TTC first baby at 35 with likely PCOS. My cycle looked good and then on 11 dpo (yesterday) my temp dropped below the cover line and I started spotting. Definitely seemed out. During the morning I started getting weird digestive system pain like gas or constipation. I started taking pain meds because I always get real bad cramps on the first day of my period. I think those masked the digestive pain but it came back full force in the evening and spotting got heavier through the day and very much seems like AF. Funny thing is this morning- 12 dpo- I got a temp spike up back over my cover line. My stomach feels better as I have been going to the bathroom but still hurts some.

Couple things, on Sunday I went to a raw food potluck so that may have something to do with the pain. Also, when I ovulate I always get gassy and bad digestive pain sort of like this. My flow seems medium right now with very small clots.

So, I am not sure if the dip was implantation with heavy implantation bleeding or the high temp was a fluke and maybe related to my stomach.
Any guesses?
Attaching chart as a JPEG
Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi Lunalotus

I'm sorry but that looks like a normal start of AF for me. Temp goes below coverline on the day I start spotting and the next day, which is first AF day with proper flow, temp goes above coverline again.

I really hope that this is not the case for you and that you are in fact pregnant.

Good luck,
J

No worries, so you can get a rise again with af? I did not know that. It definitely seems like I have my period.

Thanks!!
Tara

I say keep an eye on it. I have heard of heavy implant bleeding or heavy early pregnancy bleeding. My temps never go back over the cover line especially that much. I say if it stays up or goes up take an hpt in two days.

Update was that temp dropped again the next day. Definitely AF. Oh well, I'm 17 days into the next cycle now. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->