Temp Increase During AF?

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
I finished a 25 day cycle yesterday with ov on cd15. I also usually spot for 5 days before AF. This month, I only spotted 3-4 days and it was much less than usual. Took a test and it was negative yesterday. Yesterday before AF had arrived my temp was 98.3 which was still 'high' for me. I started with light bleeding. This AM, I temped an hour late but adjusted it and it was 98.8 (adjusted is 98.68). I am with a medium flow and could easily use a tampon though I'm using only a pad to 'watch' the flow.

If I have such a short LP (only 10 days WITH spotting 5 of them)- I doubt my progesterone would still be high enough to be raising my temp instead of dropping? This is my first cycle that my temp has not dropped. I'm confused to say the least. Any suggestions?

If BBT does not work for you, my advice is to ignore it
Following information helped me to ignore it and I don't stress anymore about it
Check the BBT link section
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ttc-beginners-pinpoint-peak-fertile-days.html

They say it's not worth charting during af, temps don't follow a pattern at that point x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->