Temp Spike 7dpo

Cleopatra211

Reaction score
My chart has been crazy to be honest, temps have been very irregular.
I used the CBFM and I felt ovulation pain on my first peak and FF recorded that as my ovulation. However, I had a huge temp spike at 7 dpo and suspected I might be sick; however, its 3 days later and I am not sick.

Anyone else had that??

yes, and i am pregnant (9dpo). Got a positive on a wondfo this am, and second time this afternoon was darker. Yesterday was negative.. had a spike on 7dpo, then a dip 8dpo, then a big spike again today 9dpo. I was so warm last night I couldnt stand it. My house is cool. I looked in the mirror and my face was pretty rosy. I get this way each pregnancy.

yes, and i am pregnant (9dpo). Got a positive on a wondfo this am, and second time this afternoon was darker. Yesterday was negative.. had a spike on 7dpo, then a dip 8dpo, then a big spike again today 9dpo. I was so warm last night I couldnt stand it. My house is cool. I looked in the mirror and my face was pretty rosy. I get this way each pregnancy.
Wow, congratulations :happydance:

I didn't however get any dips, either before or after the spike so I am a bit suspicious as to what that is.
I think I might test tomorrow if it stays up.
Thanks

you dont have to have a dip :) Some people do and some people don't. I think only 23% of pregnant people that chart get a dip.

I sure hope so.
I am doubtful that I will get my BFP this month as I have absolutely no symptoms, but keeping the hope alive

I have been ttc for a while, Hopefully this is our month :) Miscarried last time :( but still staying hopeful.. My symptoms are different from last time (( I have a 2 year old Son witch I didn't find out I was pregnant til I was 3 months along. :) )) The symptoms are Headaches, Temp Rise, Tender breasts, White Creamy Discharge (tmi), Sleepy and feeling slightly nauseated. a few days ago I had brown discharge and a light spotting but my period isn't for a few more days. so I thought that was odd. I am 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->