Temp too low?

parkgirl

Mom to Iris
Reaction score
I started temping a few days ago and discovered my temp seems really low. I'm wondering if this could be a problem with TTC or staying pregnant.

My temp over the past four days has ranged from 96.3 (35.7) to 96.7 (35.9). *I think I did the Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion right.

Any of you temp charters know if this could be a problem? :shrug:

those temps dont seem bad hun at all if they are before ov temps as mine are around 36.0/35.9 before ov and around 36.4/36.6 in my lp...womens temps vary u could always chart ur temp for a month cycle and see hun xx u may have a temp rise within the next 7 days then u can see when u ov! if u need any help pm me or have a look at my charts

Thanks, ladies. I'm still pre ov, so I'll keep tracking through the rest of the cycle.

The idea of 36 as normal temperature is just an idea, people do vary naturally in what their baseline temperature will be that's why you chart throughout your cycle so you can see your natural pattern - it's the differences in the temps that are important! My temp normally runs at 35 so I know if it hits 38 I'm really running a fever!
Fingers crossed you don't have to do the temping for too long!
xx

Mine is the same so don't worry hun. Mine sky rockets when I ov so I know when I am because I get hot and sweaty!! (In more ways than one :winkwink: :sex: )

mine are fairly low before Ov too. nothing to worry about.

x

Great to know it's normal. One less thing to worry about. :)

Oh good luck Parkgirl! I got my BFP the first month I charted my temps...in conjunction with digi OPK's. I hope and pray that is the case for you too!

them temps are just fine hunny, my pre ov range used to be in the 35.5's and i got preg on that and had a baby at the end dont worry i doubt thats the probs remember just coz u MC doesnt mean u hvae probs ok hun it could just be bad luck like myself iv had tests and 4 MC and nothing is wrong its just a run of crappy luck in my case im hoping its the same for u xxxx

Your temps are fine even if they were low....but yours arent
I went to view your chart, and I clicked on the "View in Celcius" button and your lowest temp was today at 36.00 celcius

well if its 36 if defo not a low temp its just fine but like i said i got preg with a pre ov temp of 35.5 it rose to 36.2 after ov and i got preg and had my daughter 9 months later, i always find using Celsius is best anyways :)

I think they may have started off lower due to starting to temp while I was still bleeding form the MC. I've been charting on FF since I've stopped bleeding and my temps have been mid 96 to mid 97.

That is normal to be low right after a miscarriage. That happened to me too and it also drops pretty low during menses too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->