Temperature rise on day of expected period?

jsullivan

Reaction score
Ever since being off the pill in July, I have ALWAYS had my period start on cd27—which is today. This is my first month taking my temperature. I take it every morning at 6:00 before moving. For the last 4 days my temperature was 97.9 (I usually run pretty cold, and prior to ovulation I was running around 97.4) I was kind of dreading doing my temperature today because I was afraid to see it drop before AF, but to my surprise it jumped all the way up to 98.3! Have any of you ladies had temperature rises on the day you expect your period? I hate to get my hopes up and think I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative this morning. I did ovulate late this month though (cd19).

Any thoughts?

ooh, well that is promising! Although, if you ovd on cd19 then your period wouldnt be due today as then your luteal phase would only be 7 days which would be a prob in itself...so oving on cd19 then id hope/expect af to be due around cd30/32 giving a typical 10-13 day luteal phase (the time between ovulation and af) . But the rise could still be a good sign so keep up with the temping :thumbup: have you had any other symptoms? X

I agree with live_in_hope!

If you didn't ovulate until CD19 than your period is going to be delayed. Any LP under 9 days (I believe it's 9) is cause for concern and should be addressed by your Dr.

Do you use the FF App? If so once you put in your O date it will help you accurately determine when your period should come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->