Temperature rise?

I think I see what you’re seeing as well! Did you bd after you got your peak? Fxed

Yes Dobby we did, cycle began on 12th April. I got high Fertility from 23rd April every day until 27th April when LH surge was detected.
We BD’d 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th April.
I don’t have any of these freedom tests left which is what I used for this with FMU but I do have hcg strips. (I did one tonight but can’t see anything on it however wasn’t FMU)
And I also have 2 FRER however keen to keep them as long as possible!
When should I test again / with which test?
Thanks so much ladies I’ll keep you posted

I see it!
It’s so strange - CD41 today. This was on a £1 test. (Same test I got bfp on for my first) I’ve took numerous Other brands this cycle too, CB & FRER - nothing up until I thought I seen something on this one today.

Hm. The only thing is that if you haven’t DTD since the 28th, at 3.5 weeks later you’d have a clear line. I meant more has there been any sex since? Maybe you surged but didn’t O and ended up ovulated at a much later date and potentially conceived then. Can you hold out two days with the frer? Or use a strip in the morning with fmu or SMU?

That’s what I was thinking about the line. I haven’t noted anything but obviously thinking I had already ovulated. Where abouts are you in the world? UK? I’ve just been putting my trust into the CB digital ovulation... now I’m thinking I should to the test strips or something as well as the digital to see if it matches up, what’s the best ones to use?

I did a strip this morning and can’t see anything and a freedom one tonight but again didn’t see anything.

not sure if I should test with FMU using FRER tomorrow CD43 or leave it a few days.

thanks so much for your replies through this dobby, very much appreciated

I’m so invested lol. I do hope you get an answer soon! Preferably in the form of a bfp :). The longer you leave it, the better. But I’d have peed on it already :rofl: the digital never let me down but I do use strips as well so I can test a billion times a day without going broke

Which ones don't I use LOL I use cb advanced digital because, when my pcos wasn't acting up, it was really nice to get the flashing smile heads up. But I test with wondfo or cvs test strips. I find that bang for your buck, cvs had the cheapest per strip price of the local department stores/pharmacy stores. Wondfo is super cheap and I feel pretty accurate. You can grab them on Amazon. I usually do the combo pack of 50 opks and 20 hpts.

Which ones don't I use LOL I use cb advanced digital because, when my pcos wasn't acting up, it was really nice to get the flashing smile heads up. But I test with wondfo or cvs test strips. I find that bang for your buck, cvs had the cheapest per strip price of the local department stores/pharmacy stores. Wondfo is super cheap and I feel pretty accurate. You can grab them on Amazon. I usually do the combo pack of 50 opks and 20 hpts.
Thanks dobby! I’ll search those to use for this cycle! The witch arrived in full force today! Hopefully next cycle isn’t as long as 42 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->