Temperature rise?

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, those of you who had a positive test. Can you confirm if you noticed a rise in temperature?
Would a rise from around 37 degrees c to 37.3/37.4 be an adequate jump in temp as a possible sign?
Thanks x

I only charted two of my bfp cycles. Ironically enough, my temps were crazy sporadic and just bounced all over the place. And even weirder, when I overlay them the zig zag pattern was nearly identical. It was nuts. FXed for you!

I don't recall my temp going up but I do remember deciding to test because my temp didn't go down the morning af was due. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks ladies, any advice on what CM might look like as a sign? I really want to test but keep waiting as FXd for bfp! X

I can't remember what my cm was like. I will say that I was absolutely sure af was coming on from 3 days before it was due, ever time I visited the toilet I expected to see it, it was really my temp not dropping that prompted my test a couple of days before I was meant to (ds was via assisted conception)

I never check my cm, sorry! I have no patience so I’ll be tested at like 4dpo :rofl: kudos to you for holding out and fxed this is your cycle

I remember doing my temp randomly around 8dpo and it being slightly raised.
I think it was like 37 something.
Unfortunately I didn't do any temping after that.
I was temping for 10 months but on the month we fell with this one I decided not to temp that cycle.
I only did that random temp because I felt hot and it was January lol.

I didn't have much cm but I did notice it went a bit sticky. Which was weird.

Good luck

Negative today, using FRER. CD34 - surely would flag up bfp by now if it was going to be would’nt it?
Now to see when the witch appears

You’re not out until the witch shows! How are your temps looking?

I’ve not been temping but I just felt a bit warmer than usual so was just curious. I’ll keep you all posted if witch hasn’t arrived next week

Just a little update. CD40, still no sign of AF & BFN. Not a clue what’s going on.

Oh wow that’s so odd. How many dpo are you now?
I got a positive ovulation (using clearblue digital) that identity’s LH surge then gives you the 48hr window of ovulation time on 27th April. So 25 days since then. I do have irregular cycles but not as long as this for a good few months.

:(. That’s tough. Hard without temping to have much insight. My only guess is if hpts are neg and it’s been 25 days with no af, that maybe that surge didn’t lead to O? And maybe you Oed later? Have you brought it up to your gyn? Mine would probably brush it off though but no harm asking?

Yeah it’s an on going thing with drs. I tested today using a freedom cheapie and not sure if I see something. But it’s saying file too large to upload, any idea?

Always is. So aggravating.

maybe try taking a screenshot of it? It does decrease the quality but usually I can upload my larger files that way

Ah thank you, here it is, can you see anything or am I seeing things?

64398E0B-EEFC-48A9-90A0-2639FBB9B08B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"