Temping & Ovulation tests...:)

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi there ladies :hi:

Well today my basal body thermometer, 75 ovulation tests and 10 pregnancy tests came in the post :happydance:

I wanted to ask you ladies how to use the thermometer, such as which is the best place to take it is it oral or vaginaly? Also I heard it's best to do it as soon as you wake up but before you even get out of bed is this right? Trouble it when my partner gets up at half 4/5 am it tends to wake me up and I only go back to sleep (if I can) until 6am, so should I test both times I wake or just 6am when I'm getting up?? :shrug:

And for OPK'S when is the best time to take them? And I've heard twice a day is enough times to take them, I want so start a chart too of my temps

It wouldn't hurt to grab the thermometer and take your bbt quickly when your dh wakes up...you don't even have to log it as usually bbt thermometers keep the last temp until you turn it on again. Also after you temp a while you will figure out how often to use opks. I knew when to start and I used one a day and as i got closer to my peak fertile times I upped it to twice a day. Good luck!

Word.to the wise keep it as close to u as possible. I tape it to the wall or pin a sock next to my wall and put it there try not moving at all just reach for it, as for opks avoid fmu i test at 2pm and 8/9 pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->