Temping Question

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Thanks to my work schedule and tendency for night waking I am not super consistent at taking my bbt precisely at the same time every morning (5-7am time frame usually) So I know my temps are a bit rocky, although I think the overall picture is still visible. My problem being this morning my dogs woke me up way early (2am) and out of habit, not knowing what time it was, I did my temp and went back to sleep. I didn't even record the temp after seeing the time. Again the dogs woke me up at 4am and again I did my temp and it was 96.84 I think. I went back to sleep and woke at 6:50am a bit more awake and took my temp it was 97.44 and would suggest the post ovulation temp rise I was hoping for but since I was rudely woken up by those furry companions of mine I worry it isn't accurate. I never got out of bed and hardly moved the whole time. I was so half asleep the first two times I hardly even remember waking up so I I don't know if I should throw out this higher temp or not. Thoughts?

I'd keep it in and see what your temps do over the next few days. My temps have been all over the place as well so FF has got me down for O on CD13 but I actually think it was yesterday. My LO decided to wake me up early 3 days in a row!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->