• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Temping question

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Ok, so I've finally managed to get myself back into temping - stopped last May after BFP and MMC!!!:cry:

Anyway, my temps are all much lower than before - like consistently - any ideas why? Does it mean anything or is it due to Winter? Or is it just another thing for me to worry about?

Not sure hun it could just be the weather or your body adjusting. I say keep temping for a few months and see if anything changes or not. Best of luck.

I found my temps were really low, thought it was cos we sleep in a cool room and even colder at the mo. So I put my thermometer under my pillow so it's kinds room temp and that's given me normal readings x

Its probably due to the weather, Ive been sleeping with a fan on me all this cycle and no covers and my temps are much lower than lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->