Temps

amazing26

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me of why my temps are lower post ov this month than any other month? I have no idea what's going on. It makes me wanna not get my hopes up.

don't know hun but your chart looks good!

x x x

your chart looks goon hun. your temp is 98.4 and has been rising every day. your highest temp last cycle was only 98.5. your very close and irsing! think it greats! fx'd for youu x x

Thanks to everyone. I'm just trying to keep my hopes up. Normally I get a lil higher in temps and a huge dip before ov but that didnt happen this cycle.

I'm no expert on this... but from what I can tell, your chart looks good. :) Fx'd for you! :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Maybe it's the soy I used for the first time this month. I also tried preseed for the first time.

soy isoflavones...i took 200mg on cd 1-5dpo. it's suppose to help you ovulate if you don't or bring on stronger ovulation if you do. i've heard and read that it's a substitute for clomid. i use it because sometimes i ovulate and sometimes i don't. I really really haven't noticed a difference though bc I ovulated around the same time i normally do when i actually ovulate...it's also suppose to make it move forward if it's late...you can google soy isoflavones fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->