Tempted

Crazy...yes...but says me currently sat in a pile of fleece making some longies for Femme and Molly :rofl:

:haha: my sewing machine is dying a death too.

its an overlocker, makes hemming easy and pretty

I've been desperate for one for ages but since I have an all-singing, all-dancing sewing machine that cost more money than I will ever admit to spending in one go, I think I would be pushing my luck with OH if I brought an overlocker home!
My machine does do a fake-overlock stitch but it's not as good as the real thing. You've set me off again now.....

I sooooo want one too, but I have nowhere to put it and no money to buy one! Wonder if OH would notice if I replaced his laptop with one?!

Oh no, it looks like I may HAVE to get one. I just looked on preloved.co.uk and there's one on there for a good price near my mum's. I'm going up there this weekend so it looks like fate! I've asked for more details though first.

:haha: Rach I should buy a new sewing machine first, may need to sell a few more nappies firth though to fund it.

I saw some on a site but the sites got some bad rep for poor customer service

ahh the one I saw is apparently a Joy's one and I've read awful reviews. Not my destiny after all!

Go for it Maffie :) They are really useful. I'd love to have one myself...

If my bike sells this weekend I think I want anew sewing machine and overlocker. Just a cheapie will do me I reckon.

Spoke to OH and he's agreed I can sell one of my road bikes to put the money towards a new sewing machine and an overlocker.... not sure how much my bike will get though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->