Tender Breasts

porkypig

Reaction score
Does tender breasts mean you have already ovulated or about to? xxx

Does tender breasts mean you have already ovulated or about to? xxx

thats what im wondering too as mine have been all day, hope its a good sign for us, when I was preg in july, my bbs were soo sore xxx

I know for me, I only get tender breasts after ovulation and sometimes right before AF.

Well I always thought I got sore bbs after ovulation but my ff chart is saying i havent ovd yet, thats why i'm confused xxx

I never got tender breasts at all apart from a couple of months back when they hurt for 6 days straight post ovulation... so i got all excited! But alas no...........

It can be a sign of ovulation and it can also be a sign of pregnancy.... unfortunately it is also a sign of :witch:

No help at all sorry! x

If its a sign of ovulation, does it mean I have already ovulated? I've tried looking this up on google but i cant really find it anywhere xxx

My breasts and particularly my nipples got sore the day before FF said i had ovulated - then it continued afterwards. Have you used an OPK? what does your CM look like? If you have watery or EWCM then i would say you are approaching or are ovulating hun x

my boobs and particularly nipples get sore after ovulation until AF, usually when they stop being sore i know AF is coming that day or day after x

This us the other thing, usually I get ewcm for a few days before i get the sore bbs, this time i had a tiny bit of ewcm one day and the rest has been pretty much watery. I'm soo confused xxx

oh I think I have already o'vd then, hope I didnt miss the egg :cry: xx

r u charting or anything hun? you're still in with a chance just keep bding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u charting or anything hun? you're still in with a chance just keep bding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no dont understand all that charting, was just going by the ovulation calendar on babycentre :dohh:, I will start next month if no joy this, thanx xxx

Tender breasts are a sign of ovulation for me. I always get them immediately after ovulation - even when I conceived first time round.

I keep uncontrollably crying as well, i feel so down at the moment, keep wondering if i'll ever be a mum and it breaks my heart xxx

I keep uncontrollably crying as well, i feel so down at the moment, keep wondering if i'll ever be a mum and it breaks my heart xxx

Hang in there! Don't get down, just keep on trying. I have been crying a lot lately too when I normally don't and then also had the sore boobs, so we just have to wait and see if we get a :bfp: How long have you been trying? :hug:

Tender bb's are usually after ov as it's caused by progesterone released by the corpus luteum as far as I have read hope that helps.

Sore boobies just after ov for me. Don't forget it takes FF a few days to confirm ovulation. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->