TENS Machine, Birthing Ball, Bump Band & Waterproof Mattress Cover

Sooz

Paige & Mason's Mum!
Reaction score
I have a few pre-labour items which I now longer need, am offering them to BnB ladies before going to eBay if there is no interest.

1. Boots TENS machine with box & instructions, multiple settings for different phases of labour and a boost button. I will send the pads but you may want to buy new ones or a set of spares, you can get them on eBay for a few pounds. I found the TENS really helpful in early labour, it got me to 5 cms without any additional pain relief.

https://www.bootsmaternityrentalproducts.co.uk/product.php?pid=Boots-Maternity-TENS--30

Would like £25 inc. P&P, Boots sell for £46.99 :flower: SOLD

2. Silver 65cm Argos Birthing Ball (actually fit ball but loads of ladies on here use this one for birth) with pump and spare plug. Another prop that got me to 5 cms at home and helped my daughter move into position for birth.

I'd like £5 for it inc. P&P SOLD

3. Double bed sized waterproof mattress protector, to save your bed if your waters should go at home! Mine didn't go until I was 10cm's dilated and pushing in hospital so besides being on the bed for a few weeks under our bed sheet it's unused in that respect!

I'd like £4 for this inc. P&P

4. Medium size bump band in a denimy blue colour, only worn a few times as I had a small bump and it was too big for me for most of my pregnancy!

I'd like £3 inc P&P

I also have 6 pairs of sealed disposable briefs in size 14/16 which I'll post out for P&P only, I'd say £2, or throw in with any of the other items.

If paying by PayPal please cover fee's or gift payment.

Thanks for reading. :flower:

can i have the tens machine please...?

Do you want to pm me your paypal address.. :)

TENS Machine is still for sale :flower:

Would you take £4 posted for the birthing ball hun? (gifted) x

I'll weigh it and let you know, as I think postage is going to be quite a bit for it (it's heavy).

can I be put on reserve for the birthing ball if it doesn't sell please x

The birthing ball will cost £4.90 to post, so I'm not making anything on it (well 10p) so I'm afraid I can't take £4 for it, sorry.

do you mean the postage alone is £4.90? how much was you looking for then for it? x

I'm asking for £5 inc. P&P but £4.90 of that is going to be on the postage, it's a lot more than I thought it would be!

Replied this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->