Tens machine, yes or no?

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi
Short and sweet, do I hire one or not?
Thanks x

I am ftm and I bought one 2nd hand... heard they are meant to be very good but dont know from experience.... yet!

I loved mine, I can't find it this time so will have to hire one!

I didn't like mine found it uncomfortable so no from me.

I used one for my first but not my second - from what I remember it helped for the beginning stages of labour and I might get one this time x

I hired one for my home birth and found it really useful. There are somethings I didn't like tho, which I mention in my birth story (link in my sig)

Hi Mrs G:wave:I bought one, it was the same price as hiring one twice and I plan to have more children so...
I used it all during labour and it really helped. Only thing is don't forget to turn off the boost function after a contraction, I kept forgetting and then I'd hit the boost button on the next contraction only to find it was already on:dohh:
I plan on using it when I get back into the gym for sore muscles.

I hired one....I didn't like mine but to be honest I don't think I used it properly. When I tried to turn it up I felt like the pads were vibrating electricity.

I got through final stages of labour with N on just the TENS so it's a resounding hells yes from me!!!

I hired one....I didn't like mine but to be honest I don't think I used it properly. When I tried to turn it up I felt like the pads were vibrating electricity.

:haha:yup, that's basically how it feels. Electric currents that trigger opiates in your brain which kill pain.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->