Tentatively back here...

4+1 = 44
4+3 = 77

A "doubling" time of 59.5 hours. I've got more tomorrow and we're hoping to see at least 124 so fingers crossed! I'll hopefully get an early scan around 6+ weeks all going well. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for more bloods and still trying to keep everything crossed!

:flow:

They went up!! More than double!!

4+5 = 162! :happydance:

I have a scan booked for 8th August at 11:15am she said they may not see much but by then they should definitely be able to see something. I'm beyond happy right now. I won't be 100% relaxed until I've seen a scan but for now it's going in the right direction!

congrats hun. I know the stress you are under. Please keep us posted and let us see that beautiful bean when you get your scan done.

Thank you it's helped me relax so much more now and gives me that bit of hope to keep looking forward for the next two weeks. Hopefully it flies by and it's the 8th before I know it! Couldn't have been happier! <3

Was just thinking about you Kylie, stalked you lol sorry...
So excited to see your numbers :happydance:
Congrats again hun!!!

Sending good vibes and love for your pregnancy! I know how nervewracking pregnancy after loss can be but your numbers look AWESOME! <3 Hang in there and before you know it you'll be out of the first trimester.

Thank you so much I'm really trying to keep busy and positive now until there is a reason to show otherwise as the numbers went up nicely both times. Can't wait for a scan to try and help me a bit more but I keep thinking how rare it would be to have a 3rd similar loss so surely the odds are in my favour <3 so pleased to be back and will be extra pleased to safely make it to the end of 1st Tri lol

5 weeks today and digi now reading 2-3 weeks which is fab cause that means it's gone over 200 from Fridays blood draw of 162!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"