Tentatively back here...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

I am FINALLY back here after an MMC in January. I am roughly 4 weeks pregnant today and have officially "missed" my AF. I'm going to see my Dr tomorrow to see if they will do some blood tests to check my levels are rising. I am feeling much more positive this time around but after 2 MMC's I can't help but be on edge. We are paying for a private early scan around 11th August when we will be around 7+1 and keeping everything crossed!

:flow:

Welcome back my lovely :))) We are only a week apart, yipppeeee! I've got a scan a week on Monday & am so scared that there will be no heartbeat :( Fx for the both if us hey! I really hope these are sticky little peanuts :flower: Xxx

I'm keeping faith that we both get those sticky beans hun! Have you obsessed with the CB's like last time? I'm really hoping my Dr will do bloods cause I'm spending a fortune repeatedly testing! Lol

I've stayed away from those evil things!!! Just used FRERs till they got as dark as the control. And I even managed to test every two days & not every day like the last few times! I'm sure the doc could do that or you could always go to the EPU x

If my Dr isn't very helpful tomorrow I will deff head over the the EPU cause I just drive myself batty! Haha. What DPO were you when the test line was as test as the control line? I can't wait til the 11th! lol

:flow: xx

I got a dark line at 13/14dpo then stopped testing. What tests are you using? These are my tests. I was pretty happy with them as they are much darker than the tests I had with my chemicals.

I'm sure the EPU will definitely do you bloods. Just explain how nervous you are... That's what I did when I had my MC in January.

I had some bloods taken after my 4th loss & it turns out I have a blood clotting disorder which have more than likely caused my losses! I start my blood thinner injections on Tuesday. I'm glad that there was a problem that is easily fixable. Have you had any testing done? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 17
Mine are nowhere near that clear yet :( I'm 14DPO and these are my tests from 11 and 13 dpo (top 11 and bottom 13) so still continuing to test! Haha I'm 14dpo today!

Attachments

• 11-13DPO.jpg
    11-13DPO.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 32
Your 13dpo one is a lot darker so your definitely on your way! When I had my chemicals they got nowhere near as dark :) I know you'll get a super dark line at 15dpo. I've got everything crossed for you love Xxxxxxxx

Welcome back, and stay positive��

Thank you <3 my level head tells me to calm down and take each day then the psycho side kicks in :haha: I got bloods taken today though and will have the results tomorrow. My Dr is also going to get me in for an early scan around 6/7 weeks to check everything depending on how my blood results go!

Fingers crossed! :flow:

That's brilliant Kylie :) Are they going to repeat bloods in a few days as well? I'm really stressing today as my cramps have stopped... It kind of reassured me as it meant something was happening in there :( It's so stressful isn't it! I've been feeling pretty normal to be honest, it's almost like I'm not pregnant. I'm at the hospital tomorrow to see the consultant to start my clexane injections so am going to beg for a scan. They probably won't as am booked in for next Monday but it's worth a try.

Big hugs & stay positive Xxx

I think so - it all depends what today's results say. He said he can't request multiple days at a time so he requested one set and then once we get the results will take it from there. I'm praying the numbers are around 80-100 and then double on Wednesday!

Yeah I feel the same. My right boob hurts a little (left doesn't) and I feel nauseous every now and then but apart from that I feel absolutely fine. I wish I was throwing every ounce of food up! Haha I hope they give you a scan tomorrow! It's so horrible just waiting around. I'll be happy to get to 12 weeks because then the % of anything happening decreases and I'll start to get a bump/feel movements and it will help!

Fingers crossed for you my lovely! Let me know how you get on with your bloods x

Got my results back - they're only at 44 at the moment which to me seems quite low? I would have been 15dpo when they were taken. I have another appointment tomorrow for more taken a should get those ones back on Thursday. I need them to be at least 70 but obviously as close to 88 as possible would be good

Congrats! Being negative/worrying will get you nowhere. Enjoy it until you actually have a reason to worry.

Hey sweetie, that's definitely in the normal range for 15dpo. Are you having bloods taken again tomorrow? Fingers crossed you get a good results hun. Big hugs Xxx

Supershewolf - that's easier said than done but I've already suffered two MMC's both of which required hospital/medical intervention and one resulted in a 5 day hospital stay. I don't cramp or bleed or have signs my pregnancies don't progress so not worrying until there's a reason isn't really possible unfortunately

Kate - I have more bloods today so keeping everything crossed! I'm getting them done at 9 but probably won't get the results back until tomorrow. I'm just praying it's gone up to at least 72 but more around 90 would be perfect lol! How did the hospital appointment go?

I have everything crossed for you my darling! Hospital went well, I got my jabs & they gave me a scan. Saw baby & heartbeat & am now 6+3.

Let me know how you get on with your results sweetie. Big hugs Xxx

Oh that's absolutely fab new! :happydance:

So pleased everything is progressing well this time! When is your next appointment? I'm hoping I get my results back today at some point and keeping everything crossed for positive new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->