Tentatively Pregnant....

FingersX'd

Bean on Board
Reaction score
I cant believe I am posting in here!! I have now got 5 + IC's and am starting to believe its true!!! For those of you who have read my other posts, yes, I am still waiting for a digi!!!!

I would like to recommend a few things to TTCers. Of course, there is no way of knowing if these worked but they're worth a mention....

* preseed - this was our second month of using it. We didn't use the recommended amount and literally only used 0.5 or 1 GM

* OPK's - my first month of using them

* Er...'doggy style'/man behind, whatever you want to call it!!

* Try to have an orgasm!!

Symptom wise...I have had very few to be honest. I tested for a few reasons. My hubby needs to be away for a week with work and he has put it off a few times because it will always be when I am OV'ing. He had a new date in mind and, again, it may have clashed. Because I also had sore bb's and for quite a few days, I thought I would test. I actually didn't think it would be :bfp: Seriously. Now that I am 16DPO (though could be 13 DPO due to temp confusion around ov time), I have more symptoms. My bb's are even more painful, my temps are still high, I am gassy (attractive) and I have 2 big dry patches on my face. I am also quite hungry!!!

So, thats it, nothing major!!

Good luck to alllll of you, I am so grateful for all the support I have received xx

Now, I will be waiting to see you all in First Tri! xxxxx :hugs:

P.s...look...I have my own ticker!!!!!!

congrats chick! have a healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations honey! :wohoo: :wohoo: I am so happy for you!!!!!

ohh my lines are getting dark too... but am still scared! may be...

my breasts are not as sore as yday..... so..... still my IC test got dark... and was visible in 2 mins!

So hoping for the best!

Honey.... send in some sticky baby dust my way!
I am in need of it! :)

QUOTE=keerthy;1492723]Congratulations honey! :wohoo: :wohoo: I am so happy for you!!!!!

ohh my lines are getting dark too... but am still scared! may be...

my breasts are not as sore as yday..... so..... still my IC test got dark... and was visible in 2 mins!

So hoping for the best!

Honey.... send in some sticky baby dust my way!
I am in need of it! :)[/QUOTE]

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

How many DPO are you?

I am due for AF today/tomorrow!!!! may be 11/12 DPO!!!!

hopefully!
FXd!!!!

Congratulations!

congratulations have a happy nd health 9 months xx

:saywhat:, congratulations on the :crib: and lots of :dust: to you. I do wish you the best.

congrats dear!! :dance::dance::dance: im so happy for you!! :dust::dust: to you and have a happy and healthy nine months!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->