Tentatively saying "I'm pregnant" - Bring on the Summer babies :-)

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well I've posted over in the 'pregnancy tests' forum but I guess there's no denying it now...after 4-5 months of TTC, we've done it! :happydance:

Now it's still only early days and I'm shocked at how I got a positive 5-6days early but it's there :)

https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/MrsVenn/Bump/DSC01466.jpg

I'm now hoping for the next 8 weeks to fly by and can't wait for Christmas! I'll be 12 weeks (I think) on 23rd Dec so intend to inform friends on Christmas Day.

I've got to go to Switzerland at the beginning of December when I'll only be 9 weeks so I'm a little worried about that and what could go wrong but then I'm already fretting about what could go wrong in the next 8 weeks :dohh:

Anyway, I just wanted to share and wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

xxx

many congratulations honey :D i went to disneyland paris at 9weeks and other than the morning sickness, it was great, i just took it easy :D xx

Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks for your post on my announcement thread BTW. We must be at exactly the same stage as I'll be 12 weeks on Dec 23rd as well! :D

Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks for your post on my announcement thread BTW. We must be at exactly the same stage as I'll be 12 weeks on Dec 23rd as well! :D

You're welcome!! Wow, that's cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->