tentatively stepping into 1st tri!

Flibberty87

Pregnant with my rainbow
Reaction score
I got my BFP on Thursday, have absolutely no idea what dpo I am as I got my positive on day 41 and long or non existant cycles are normal for me.

I'm cautiously stepping a foot in the first tri boards and staying hopeful that everything will be ok.

After 4 miscarriages and no living children, it's hard.

I am absolutely terrified. I'm constantly checking the tp, I'm getting intermittent mild cramping, and I keep feeling like AF has come.

Please someone tell me this is normal!

Completely normal. It's tough not to worry about every little thing after having losses. Fx'd for you!! :flower:

:hugs: Yes, it's the same for me. I have got some mild cramping, and feeling bloated like period is coming.... Then after a few days, as hcg increase, it moved on to alittle more nausea and acid reflux and problems sleeping at night. And I cannot seem to walk as much as the past, I used to enjoy long walks with my husband, yesterday I walked for 1 km or so and I am feel breathless and tired :cry:

Do u have other symptoms?

I'm feeling sickly and waking a lot but absolutely exhausted. Also very bloated and gassy.

I'm trying to stay positive!

Every time I get a cramp I panic. They're not bad like period pains but I can feel them if you get me?

As hard as it is, try to relax! Get yourself booked in for an early reassurance scan (they should do you wherever in the world you are after 3 losses - I'm so sorry by the way, it is hard.)

Your symptoms sound bang on for early pregnancy... And cramping with no bleeding as unnerving as it is is just stretching. Try and think of it like if you were scared on a plane cos of turbulence - you take a deep breath, say nothing's gonna happen and let it out. Try the same with the cramps... And if you're feeling really rubbish with them paracetamol will probably shift them completely - you may only need to take it once in a blue moon.

Congratulations! Xxx

I was told I would get a reassurance scan but that was after my last loss and nobody has mentioned it this time around even though I've asked about it. The doctor just kinda ignored it.

I'm trying to relax and stay positive. I've had to tell people already because of the type of work I do and I had to tell the rest of the staff so they can bear the brunt at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->