Terrible nausea today? :(

Jcliff

Reaction score
Ive been having terrible waves of nausea all day. It feels like im back in the first trimester :( Should i be concerned? thanks!

I've had this for the last couple of days. I seem to find myself sitting on the floor waiting to get sick but nothing just an over-bearing nauseous feeling.

Thats how I feel. I run to the bathroom and nothing. Then it goes away, and comes back. Its annoying and very odd. The good news is, I have a little bit of energy back today, doing some cleaning and organizing quickly before I loose the wave!!

I've had this the last couple of days too and told my midwife about it yesterday. Feels exactly like my morning sickness did at the start but worse!!
She said it can be caused by a change of hormones again as your body prepares for delivery. All normal and most women experience it, just some suffer worse than others.
You're both a couple of weeks ahead of me but my midwife was a bit concerned when I told her about sickness and my very frequent braxton hicks and said it might be a sign of labour soon! I left with both of us hoping I last another week and a half til I'm term but hopefully for you ladies it's all a good sign and won't be much longer til you meet your babies!! xx

I wish this was was the start of labor but i doubt it! i havent had any contractions at all! Not even a teeny bit. But I would be happy!

I've had this the last week or so. Not constantly but some days I definitely feel pretty dodgy! It usually starts after breakfast and clears off mid to late afternoon.
I've heard it's pretty common and hope it's not a sign that labour could be soon. I'm fed up being pregnant but want bubs to stay in a couple of weeks longer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->