Terrie!

LynnieH

Reaction score
Just wonderng how you got on with the Health visitor today? I hope you are feeling better! Lets us know how you are.

Hope u r ok hun xxx

I was thinking about you too today. Hope things are looking a little brighter for you. :hugs:

:hugs: hope everything went well today with your hv.

Hope it went well today hun :hugs:

hey everybody

went to the HV yesterday and yes... i do have pnd. so now i am taking ati-depressants which just makes me feel like im a shit mum.

anyway... feeling very teary today and just generally feeling like crap

Don't be daft you are not a shit mum at all, you are a strong mum who has realised they needed help and has got it :hugs:

also my mum is acting as if the world has come to an end..

i knew i shouldnt have told her but oh well.

Aw hun, so glad you have got help. Dont feel bad, you have shown how good a mum you are by recognising that you have a problem and plucking up the courage to do something about it. Dont worry about your mum she is prob just concerned about you. You are on the road to recovery now, hang on in there and things will get better.

aaawww hunny it must be hard but ur not a shit mum you have admitted that you need help that is the first step we are all here for you hunny

You've done the right thing Terrie. There's no rhyme or reason behind why anyone gets PND, it could happen to anyone. It's an illness in exactly the same way as catching a cold and it needs treating. You've done the really hard bit by admitting you thought something wasn't right. Now you need to relax and let the medication work.

Time for some TLC :hugs: I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Terrie I'm really proud of you. You've taken the first step to get yourself better. That is the hardest thing to do. Make sure that the doctors put you forward for ocunselling too. When I had depression (work related) it was the counselling that sorted me out rather than the medication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->