TERRIFIED after 5mc's in a row, could this be it?

bubblebubble1

Angel & Rainbow Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So, after 5 miscarriages, all around 5 weeks in 12 months I've had my strongest ever bfps this week.

Normally I get a very faint one, and it tails off around 16dpo-18dpo and then bleeding follows.

I'm 16 dpo today, still getting strong, clear bfps, which I've never had and got a 2-3 on a digi this morning.

Had bloods taken Friday and getting them done again tomorrow so but the end of the week I'll have some results.

Basically just to get it out. It's been a long two years ttc and would really love this to be my sticky. Taking cyclogest for the first time too.

Here are my lines :)

EDIT - I had a scan on 11th July which confirmed I was ovulating and only dtd that evening!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 46
Praying for you hun that this lil bub is a sticky one!!! GL keep us updated.

With lines that strong this is definately your sticky peanut! Big hugs x

Looks really good!! Praying this is ur sticky!!

best of luck to you hon.. Im newly pregnant after 3 m/cs in a row... its hard to even feel hopeful but just take it once day at a time. This one, I've added baby aspirin along with the prenatals, so hopefully it helps. If not, then next time I'm going to insist on a progesterone Rx

Mrs.ginger.. are you a redhead by any chance? Just thought what a great coincidence, as Im a redhead too and Im in San Diego as well.. cosmic

Congratulations!!!!! :flower:
This time, everything will be fine! Xxx

Yep! I sure am @swampmaiden! I love your pic. Great shot!

Thank you all.

I got my blood HCG results from friday today, i was exactly 4w (14DPO) and they were 463 :happydance::happydance::thumbup: really hoping the results from today's are higher when i call tomorrow :):coffee::shrug:

Thank you :)

Yesterday's results at 4+3 were 1903!!!!!! :) so pleased. Please keep sticking xx

Nice HCG numbers! :thumbup:

Did you ever have genetic testing with 5 miscarriages in a row?

Nothing, no bloods or tests to investigate whys this is why I'm annoyed.

My son was a neonatal death so we had a lot of investigations done then and we do have a small issue but not one that would cause this :wacko:

Nothing, no bloods or tests to investigate whys this is why I'm annoyed.

My son was a neonatal death so we had a lot of investigations done then and we do have a small issue but not one that would cause this :wacko:

That's crazy! Can you demand some investigations now? I know off the top of my head a few issues that could cause a bunch of early miscarriages, and they're easy to test for... I don't understand why nobody looked into it!

Have you had your progesterone checked? I lost 3 before 6 weeks, and I believe being on progesterone this time made the difference for me. It stinks that so many little things can cause such a painful issue!

That being said, your tests and numbers are so much better than mine ever were with early losses. Good luck, and hope this is your rainbow!

That's crazy! Can you demand some investigations now? I know off the top of my head a few issues that could cause a bunch of early miscarriages, and they're easy to test for... I don't understand why nobody looked into it!

I know. It's madness. :wacko:
I assume if it was to happen again they would as I've kicked up a fuss this time :growlmad:

Have you had your progesterone checked? I lost 3 before 6 weeks, and I believe being on progesterone this time made the difference for me. It stinks that so many little things can cause such a painful issue!

That being said, your tests and numbers are so much better than mine ever were with early losses. Good luck, and hope this is your rainbow!

I haven't no. Weirdly when measuring my hcg they haven't even checked it. Yet I've forced them to give me cyclogest! Mad they haven't figured to check!

Thank you, I really hope so too :thumbup:

:kiss:

So still hanging in there! Got a scan Friday. It's going so slow, just need it now to find out where I stand :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->