Terrified! PID

Come_Bebe

Reaction score
So I was a virgin until marriage husband screened - for stds. Had our first baby 6 months ago. I started having weird symptoms and severe pain so I went to the ER the night before last. Then ended up at my OB yesterday. I was dx with PID and he said I can get pregnant again but I keep reading stuff online and it says it could cause infertility. Please I'm freaking out and advice.

Only if it goes on for a very long time and it goes untreated. If the doctor says you're still fertile, then he caught it in time and you're fine. Sorry to hear that hun.

He said it was fine and I could get pregnant again he's using a very strong antibiotic to treat me!

I once had PID and was given the antibiotics to treat it. I had my son 3 years later with no problems conceiving. So try not to worry about it hun, I worried when I looked online too :) x

Oh my goodness! It feels sooo good to hear that you ladies had it and had children! Thank you for giving me hope ladies!

I've had PID and been able to conceive 4 times since.

Ive had pid 3 times and now im pregnant with no 4 :) x

Oh I have so much hope every time I hear something positive!! ������ thank you! How do u know that you are ready to get pregnant? Do I need the ok from doc?

Nope I was never told anything like that it was never any huge concern to my docs TTC as much as you wish ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->