Terrified..

lhill630

Reaction score
I have a doctor appointment at 2:15 today b/c I have been feeling dizzy/headaches. I had pre-e last pregnancy, so I just know that is what is going to be wrong. Please send positive thoughts my way!! I'm so freaking frustrated & upset. I was super healthy before pregnancy, haven't gained much, continued to eat well, & I drink tons and tons of water. Anyway, I am just praying that it isn't what is wrong, and if it is, that it's manageable. Last pregnancy it was severe and I had a c section at 35 weeks 4 days. :cry:

Fingers crossed, but better to get things checked out to be sure

Just got back from the DR. My bp was 118/70. Perfectly normal, and my urine was fine. My doctor didn't order a 24 hr urine test b/c he said everything looks perfect with me & the baby. I told him I think I'm really paranoid, and he said "of course you are, but things are going to be smooth sailing." I love my doctor and how optimistic he is. I don't have any symptoms besides the feeling faint and mild headaches here and there. He thinks it is my allergies or a virus of some sort, but he is letting me come in once a week from here on out to help ease my mind :) Of course it is possible that these symptoms will turn into pre-e, but for now all is normal, so I have to stay calm. I have been feeling a lot better today, so hopefully that continues. Thanks so much for the support! I have to keep telling myself I can make it to 39 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->