tesco baby and toddler fair

wishingonastar

Reaction score
hey all

many of you will be aware that asda recently did baby week with lots of baby stuff on offer?

well now tescos are doing one and selling lots of johnson and johnson products for a £1 each

they also have offers on nappies, graco highchair, graco car seat, stroller, safety gates and all sorts

not sure how long its on for though...

Thanks :) Has Asda stopped the Huggies wipes 2 packs for £5 does anyone know

Thanks :) Has Asda stopped the Huggies wipes 2 packs for £5 does anyone know

hey hun asda are stil doing the wipes and if you have a morrisons near you they are £2.50 but one get one free

oooo i must go and have a look, the other day i got a pack of 9pampers wipe for £8 which i thought was good that was in asda

Ah that's why I saw a woman juglling about 10 different bottles of Johnsons stuff through Tesco!

I wasn't that impressed with the Tesco offers - wanted more weaning stuff but there wasn't a lot on offer. The Huggies wipes were all £1 so a bit of a bargain :)

I don't know if the one near me has it on yet but I got a box of 100x huggies nappies yday for £7.98. Bargain,lol.

i went to tesco and they didnt have all that stuff so may need to go back and have a look.

i did buy 6 packs of pampers sensitive wipes for 3.66

i was very impressed

Lou
xxx

How much is the Graco highchair? I went on the Tesco website but couldn't find it.

xxx

How much is the Graco highchair? I went on the Tesco website but couldn't find it.

xxx

the graco highchair was £25 and i don't know if all the stores are the same but in the one where i live it was in a pale blue.

they also had graco liquorice travel system for £150 which i thought sounded a bargain!

it wasn't where the main baby stuff is...it was in with all the home and leisure so might be worth asking a member of staff where its located in your local store? i know asda randomly put theirs in the middle of a food isle so they seem to like making us search for the stuff! lol

Does anyone know which Graco highchair it is?

Our Tesco's had 3 big aisles full of baby stuff, and it was really good value. 6 packs of Tesco's wipes (80 in a pack, not 72 like Pampers) for less than a fiver.

They also had a lovely section of pregnancy vitamins. And slotted right in there were Gaviscon and Pile treatment cream!! :rofl: I asked the woman filling the shelf if they were planning on bringing the Tena Lady round to this aisle too which she found highly amusing. I didn't have the heart to tell her I was being serious!! :rofl:

ummm not sure of exact model...it says graco teatime on it and the highchair has a tray, on which at each side there is a little fixed animal toy and underneath the seat is a mesh basket to catch dropped things or put things in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->