Tesco Bargain Shopping £10 off

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/banners/tescos.gif

If you use the following code 8Y73KPRBFZL3, this gives you £10 off of a £25 spend.

If you do all BOGOF, then the amount you will end up paying will be a minimum.

For example, I just placed an order for £26.06 with delivery came to £30.05.

When the order arrives all the bogof's will be discounted, amounting to £13.03. The £10 will then be discounted leaving £3.03 and the £3.99 delivery charge

Thanks wobbles, Will try that cos we get our shopping on line. :thumpup:

i have never done online shopping is it easier?

might give it a go

but i like looking and feeling things lol my bread has to be very soft and i always go to the back for the longest date x

I like both Dionne. Online is easy for getting what you want & sticking to a budget. I will be doing a shop this weekend then through the month online shopping but this is good offer even if its things you won't use straight away. Stockedup on shampoo, shower gel & a few other bits :D

if i spennd more then £25 it will still work?

how long is it valid?

I like both Dionne. Online is easy for getting what you want & sticking to a budget. I will be doing a shop this weekend then through the month online shopping but this is good offer even if its things you won't use straight away. Stockedup on shampoo, shower gel & a few other bits :D

ohhh yeah nappies :)

£10 IS A FREE BOX OF NAPPIES :)

Not bought nappies - bought 1 lot to get a baby pack is all :D

Not sureh ow long it is valid. You can spend £25 no less and as much as you want more :D

See when you get BOGOFS its doesn't deduct them at your checkout it deducts when its delivered. So if everything you get comes to £25 exactly you'd only be paying £12.50 then minus the £10 voucher = £2.50 + your delivery charge.

I had my delivery last night of two boxes of cadbury fingers, 4 packs of wet wipes and 4 boxes of chocolates for the grand total of £6.98 :D

is it not working now?
i have told loads of people too lol

i will have to try this, never done an online shop before xx

I've been doing loads lately for the 1000 points etc, almost got enough to pay for our holiday to Florida next year!!

There are codes around to use on your online orders, i.e. 1000 points on £50 spend and there is a 1000 point working on a £25 wine spend at the moment. You get 500 point codes for on Tesco direct, and my sister wanted an Ipod which had 1000 points special offer and then I used a 500 point code aswell, they soon add up. It will cost me £545 in clubcard vouchers to stay in a 3 bed townhouse at Regal Palms next December for 2 weeks for 4 of us. I've got about another 2-3000 points to get.

Has anyone tried the code today has it worked?:wacko:

Its still working - Was this afternoon for friends!

Anyway should have mentioned the first post wasn't my order it was another forum buddies. I got £25 something worth of goodies today for £8

:D

It's just worked for me too!:happydance:

Although, it is my weeks shopping and came to £163!:blush:

Sorry, the '8Y73KPRBFZL3' voucher has been used the maximum number of times.... ths wot i get :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->