Tesco Clubcard Boost

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
What are you using your vouchers for? I planned on using mine for the Hudl2, but that has been discontinued (or something like that!) so I have no idea what to use them on. I have £63.50 to double up, as well! So £127, and I dont know what to buy!

We was going to put it towards a ps4 for my daughter but got her a 360 instead (she wanted either) for a bargain off a friend so think instead im just going to save them up ....

I was going to buy a coffee machine but my brother and OH keep saying I won't use it. Then I decided to put it with wards a tumble dryer but that's boring.
Now I have no idea but I feel like I need to spend them. I have £70 boosted.

I only has £23 but I bought my son the logo game at £24.50 so only cost me £1.50 in the end

So far I've bought Shopkin ice cream van, stacking rings for my nephew, a Thomas set for friends son. Also bought some bits from the clothing - a bib for nephew, top for my dd2, slippers for my mum and bag for friends son.

Still got a few vouchers left but might use for days out.

I had £98 (before double up). I doubled up £23 to £46 towards the Nintendo 2DS. I got Longleat tickets for us all, £80 worth of prezzo vouchers and the rest in Pizza express vouchers. You can get 4x the value when you get restaurant vouchers. We always eat out for LO's birthdays so will use them then.

I spent some today. I got a coffee machine. And 2 Disney dvd. I paid £4.50 but that was because I prefer to have a nice round number left.

I only had £23, I got some smelly sets for the boys :)

I had 248 once doubled still waiting on dispatch though I ordered Tuesday

I ordered 2 lego Scooby do sets, turtle half shell heros lair, baby born doll, baby born potty, a ninja turtle figure, 2 paw patrol sets and 2 paw patrol set of 3 dog sets !!

Looks like you have all done well!
I have finished the girls presents and was going to get the hudl for her birthday in January but now I am stuck!

Im getting lo a bike. Still waiting for the postie to bring mine though

I got a lego watch and playmobil set on 2 for 30 so used 15 in vouchers and then used another 18 in vouchers for tickets to the zoo near us which will cover our father christmas visit.

I still have 28 left but may save them as I can't think of anything else at the moment. Wanted to use them on the Euro tunnel for ages to go to Beligum for a night as lo wants to go to plopsaland (maya and the bee from tiny pop) but don't want to take little one thru the channel tunnel with the problems they have been having.

Those saying your waiting for them to arrive..... you don't need to wait!!!
If you go into store they have a clubcard machine by the entrance. You scan your clubcard n prints your vouchers.
Then select boost and scan your vouchers n it gives you the doubled up ones!!

Whoop whoop!! :happydance:
Thats what i do every year so I got to buy the things for ds the first day they were released :winkwink:

Those saying your waiting for them to arrive..... you don't need to wait!!!
If you go into store they have a clubcard machine by the entrance. You scan your clubcard n prints your vouchers.
Then select boost and scan your vouchers n it gives you the doubled up ones!!

Whoop whoop!! :happydance:
Thats what i do every year so I got to buy the things for ds the first day they were released :woinkwink:

If you do it that way you have to spend in store. I want to shop online

I doubled mine and brought the Samsung galaxy 3 10.1 tablet for DS

I hardly shop at tesco and had no idea what clubcard boost was until i read it here 😂

I found i had £8.50 in my account so doubled the fiver to £10 and very generously donated it to my brother so he could get £10 off the new call of duty game on ps4. Such a lovely sister i am 😁

Tanikins if you want to shop online you just choose your things and choose your vouchers when you get to pay bit. Don't need to wait for them in post.

Tanikins if you want to shop online you just choose your things and choose your vouchers when you get to pay bit. Don't need to wait for them in post.

I did try this but not all my vouchers were showing :shrug: its ok i can wait. They should be here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->