Tesco Clubcard Boost

Those saying your waiting for them to arrive..... you don't need to wait!!!
If you go into store they have a clubcard machine by the entrance. You scan your clubcard n prints your vouchers.
Then select boost and scan your vouchers n it gives you the doubled up ones!!

Whoop whoop!! :happydance:
Thats what i do every year so I got to buy the things for ds the first day they were released :woinkwink:

If you do it that way you have to spend in store. I want to shop online
If you connect your club card to your online account you can double them online without physical codes and spend them there and then

Those saying your waiting for them to arrive..... you don't need to wait!!!
If you go into store they have a clubcard machine by the entrance. You scan your clubcard n prints your vouchers.
Then select boost and scan your vouchers n it gives you the doubled up ones!!

Whoop whoop!! :happydance:
Thats what i do every year so I got to buy the things for ds the first day they were released :woinkwink:

If you do it that way you have to spend in store. I want to shop online
If you connect your club card to your online account you can double them online without physical codes and spend them there and then

Everything is connected. Its showing as 1.50 online instead of 28.50. Both my statement and instore shows 28.50 so i dunnowhy onlines not working

I got my daughters Samsung Galaxy core prime

Just looked now and my points had gone online :happydance: thanks ladies :thumbup:

Ordered my lbs bike for xmas

Ooh, going to have a look online later with a Christmassy film on :D I think I have £50 (boosted) to spend :)

I just used mine on a Samsung galaxy tab 4 for my dd1s bithday in January. Only had to pay £2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->