Tesco Clubcard

Mrs R

Reaction score
Just being nosey and wondering how much you have on your clubcard?

I do the Christmas saving thingy and have £35 at the minute, which of course doubles in the Christmas exchange.

I get Tesco grocery deliveries because I don't have a store near me, and therefore don't get points for petrol etc.

How do you collect your points and how much have you got? :coffee:

Probably nothing as I am after spending about £15 and also spent what was on nector card to. Though I have £50 I won worth of lidl vouchers of which I was in once 10 year ago or more. Hope its as good as people say.

I have £10 on my Tesco clubcard, but it's money I put on it myself, therefore won't double at christmas. I never use mine for points as I'm rarely in Tesco. I'm only ever in Tesco if I go with my mum, so she gets my points (and then shares with me).

I have just under a fiver on my boots advantage card, and I also have tonnes of vouchers I got from Toys R Us recently.

And I had £5 on my GAME reward card (unusual, as it usually ends up at like £10-£15 quickly, then gone ASAP) but I spent that yesterday.

:) xx

I dont often go to Tesco but I thought i had nothing on my account when in fact i had £12.50. Couldnt work it out but its actually because I use tesco mobile capped contract so I get clubcard points on each bill.

I doubled up and got a Groblind for the bedroom :haha:

I used to have loads but spent them on a laptop

I have £25 in vouchers and £5 on the card balance which we'll either double up or leave and get vouchers for eating out and holidays. I have a Tesco CC which helps boost the points but I'm trying not to use that. I also have £11 on my Boots Card, £10 Nectar which will go on the Xmas meat and £3 Superdrug. I've also just found a Morrison's savers card with £19 worth of stickers on it!

I have nearly 40 pounds worth of points which I'm going to use to double up plus I have 15 which I put on myself. We probablly shop at Tesco 2/3's of the time plus quite often top the petrol up there.
I also have 30 pounds in nectar points and 8 pound in saver stamps from Morrisons.

I collect them all year and by christmas we normally have bout £230 to double up :)

Don't know how many we have - quite a few - but we have tesco mobiles, tesco credit cards (clear spending each month but use for general spending lol), eon for gas and electric which we get points on...... Petrol.... Tesco own us a bit :-/

Tesco clubcard Christmas savers scheme here as well I have £32 and £15 I've topped up by. Nectar Card I have £56.90 on, Boots advantage card I have £52 on :rofl: I save them all up for Christmas time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->