Tesco Hudl2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
My mum asked me if I want this for my Christmas. Im always going on about how I get annoyed using my phone for everything so she has kindly offered to get me this if I want it.

Has anyone got one, or used one? I would obly be using it for the usual browsing/Facebook/BnB of course!/occasional streaming.
Should I say yes?

I have seen them in Tesco and had a go. I really liked it and so did OH. I am getting him one for his birthday in January. Had a look online and it has really good reviews. I would say yes! :) xx

I have got my hubby one for Christmas. I haven't tried it yet but the reviews seem fab!

Hiya, we bought one when they first came out. I'm not really up on tablets and had never used one before, so can't really compare it to others, but it works well for us. I just asked hubby and he says he's glad he bought it! It works fine for browsing, that's all I use it for really, but lo watches iplayer on it and my nephew uses it to play games on. We bought the soft protective shell cover, which will protect the edges if lo drops it. I think for the price its really good value. It does seem to need charging quite often, but that's maybe cos we use it quite a lot!

The reviews are great. I'm thinking of hinting to DH for one for Xmas :thumbup:

I think the Hudl2 looks great! And it's such good value.

I have the first hudl and love it perfect for browsing and Facebook :)

My OH is a complete techy geek, and it has his seal of approval so I'm getting him one. Not that he knows, I've told him he can get one after Christmas :haha:

We saved our vouchers all year to get one for the kids to 'share' at xmas. I have been playing with it a lot since - getting apps etc for them I think its great . Would recommend - have used I pads etc too.

Thanks ladies :) I decided to say yes and get it! She got it yesterday and asked if I wanted it just now!! But... I was a good girl and said no, I will wait until Christmas day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"