Tesco OV vs Clear Blue Smiley Face *UPDATE* +OPK and bleed?

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Hi

Here is my update today.

I have not done smiley face yet, will do that at 12.30 as will be out watching Noddy this afternoon!

Well I have a definate postive OPK again today.

From pics 18 Aug was quite strong but yesterday and today they are really strong and result appeared after 3 minutes.

Strange thing is i had a bleed when i woke up this morning, although nothing now? Can you have a slight bleed when ov?

Attachments

• DSC02390.JPG
    DSC02390.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02398.JPG
    DSC02398.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02399.JPG
    DSC02399.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02400.jpg
    DSC02400.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Clear blue still no smileys today!

Tesco still dark purple +opk!

????????????????????

Attachments

• DSC02401.JPG
    DSC02401.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02398.JPG
    DSC02398.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
That is so strange! I really don't know what is happening.

I would just keep b'ding until your IC lines dissapear. They must be detecting something.

I gave up on them now and i've decided they don't work for me so i'm not going to waste my money on them next month (hopefully won't need them!).

As for the bleeding, i have no idea!

What day are you on?

I have no idea of my cycle as only had implant removed a few weeks ago and never had AF whilst it was in place.

I am starting to think the LH maybe something else like PCOS?

I will keep monitoring and maybe see Dr next week if no change.

Lets hope we get :BFP: instead of OV!!!

xxxx

:dust:

Honey do a HPT!

If you've only had the implant out a few weeks ago then it's possible you're pregnant. If not, I'd say your IC OPK is positive on 22nd August.

X

Oh meant to say sometimes you can get an ovulation bleed.

X

Hopefully thats the bleed then!

Done a HPT with a boots test and nothing there!

Should i try a FRER? Bit worried about testing that early incase i get a line, tell everyone (which i will!) and then it goes away again.

Hopefully thats the bleed then!

Done a HPT with a boots test and nothing there!

Should i try a FRER? Bit worried about testing that early incase i get a line, tell everyone (which i will!) and then it goes away again.

Oh honey, boots tests are not very good for testing early they're 50 miu whereas an FRER is 25 miu.

GO DO ANOTHER TEST.

X

Best one is First response. you can do it 5 days early. I got a positive result on it 4 days before a tesco one!

Well here is the news, and its interesting i think?

Bought the FRER test and cannot see a line on there only nown again which must be shadows cause it depends what way i hold the stick or how much i am squinting!

Anyway, funnily enough I ordered some one step ov and hcg sticks from Amazon yesterday but didnt think they would be here this quick, still opened them up and did a test...

The ov wasnt + and so i thought thats it then, but i had seperated my sample cause thought i'd do a hcg too, and,

There is the slightest faintest line there, now am not sure what this means, it wont show on my camera as its so faint it will probably disappear!

Still interesting I think.

I will keep ov testing as do not want to miss that and will do another hcg Monday.

xxxxx

:dust: to all xxxxxx

This morning i went to the toilet (2.5 hours ago) and when i wiped there was brown blood and gloopy clear stuff. Nothing since.

I also had a little blood yesterday morning and applied a panty liner, nothing more all day though, just 2 small brown spots from the morning.

What do you think? AF or implantation?

Have done pg test neg at mo.

xxx

:dust:

Could be the start of AF but since you don't know what CD you're on maybe it's not.

Keep testing with FMU on the HPT.

XX

Thank you,

Just to update did another OPK today and is much lighter, so I must of been OV (Hopefully!) Also heard that +OPK for several days could mean 2 eggs!! Quite common in women my age apparently!

We have done lots of BD so with some luck the bleed will be implantation after all or OV bleed.

Guess its on to the TWW now.

Thanks and :dust:

xxx

Quick update

Still no AF!!!

FXd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members